"MANDATORY IT SELF TEST TO EMPLOYEES IN FOCUS FROM MONDAY 19 APRIL »
According to the announcement of the Ministry of Labor, From Monday 19 April for all catering businesses operating ( with delivery take away) and general retail transportation, hairdressers, barbershops, Beauty salons, lucky games, OBLIGATORY in the use of self tests.
- The employee to come to work, will have proceeded in its process self test.
- The will be supplied self test from pharmacies using their AMKA.
- The self test will be held once a week.
- The employee will enter the electronic platform self–testing.gov.gr and will select “Income Statement self test for employee ». They will then be transported to the platform supportemployees.gov.gr and in the “Statement of Results COVID-19 tests», at PS ERGANI. There they submit the result of the test with the completion of the special form "Responsible Statement of employees recording the result COVID-19»
- If the result is negative the employee returns to work normally.
- If the result is positive it should be inside 24 hours to do a repeat test, and until the release of the result he remains in his house in quarantine. If the result from the second test is positive, the employee will be quarantined, according to the protocol of EODY. If the result during the second test is negative, he returns to work normally. The employee is obliged to declare the results of the repeated checks normally on the results Statement platform COVID-19 tests, by completing a special form "Responsible Declaration of result recording employees COVID-19 after positive self test».
OBLIGATIONS OF THE EMPLOYER
- If the employee comes to the company to work, without having declared its result self test, the employer does not accept the employee and is released from the obligation to pay his salary.
- If the employer does not inform, by email or email, announcement etc.. for self test of its employees, fined by the labor inspectorate 300 euros per person.
- If the employer who has not declared his employee about his result is under control by the Labor Inspector self test he is fined 500 euros per employee.
- An employer who is found to employ an employee with a positive self test he is fined 1.500 euros per employee.
We appeal to all fellow entrepreneurs, to pay special attention, because of its new measure covid-19 the controls will be sweeping throughout Greece.