Informing citizens of PE. Kozani of October 29 2020 for the COVID-19 pandemic (update for lockdown extension).
The Information Steering Committee of P.E.. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of the daily information of the citizens states the following:
- On Tuesday 27 October were carried out by an audit team of the Department of Commerce of the Development Department of PE.. Kozani 19 inspections in companies of the Municipality of Serbia, where one was found (1) in case of non-compliance with the protection measures (use a mask) and the prescribed fine was imposed (150 euro). Alongside, carried out by an audit team of the Department of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani corresponding controls in 9 stores of health interest in Local Communities of D.E.. Εορδαίας, where adequate compliance measures were observed.
In addition to the above, the committee states that the Directorate of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani informs the citizens about it -after its opinion- current suspension of operation of the following school units:
- the suspension of operation of its 2nd class 4ου Primary School of Serbia for a while 7 days (from 24-10-2020 until 30-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of the 6th grade of the Primary School of Platanorrevma for a period of time 14 days (from 16-10-2020 until 29-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of the 3rd grade of the 12th Primary School of Kozani for a period 14 days (from 17-10-2020 until 30-10-2020),
- the suspension of operation of Section B3 of the 2nd High School of Kozani for a period 14 days (from 17-10-2020 until 30-10-2020),
- its complete suspension of operation 12ου Kindergarten of Ptolemaida for a while 14 days (from 24-10-2020 until 06-11-2020),
- the suspension of operation of Section A3 4ου Kozani High School for a while 14 days (from 24-10-2020 until 06-11-2020),
- the suspension of operation of Department A1 of the 4th High School of Kozani for a period 14 days (from 27-10-2020 until 09-11-2020),
- the suspension of operation of Department C1 of the 6th High School of Kozani for a period 11 days (from 26-10-2020 until 05-11-2020), and
- the suspension of operation of Departments B1 and BTH2 of the 3rd GEL Kozani for a period 10 days (from 27-10-2020 until 05-11-2020).
also, according to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases found in PE. Kozani the space 27 to 28 October 2020 are the following:
- Tuesday 27 October: 12 cases, of which 8 were located in the Municipality of Kozani, 3 in the Municipality of Eordea and 1 in the Municipality of Voio.
- Wednesday 28 October: 8 cases, of which 5 were located in the Municipality of Kozani, 2 in the Municipality of Voio and 1 in the Municipality of Velvento.
It is noted that based on the number Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ68952 Joint Ministerial Decision published in the Government Gazette 4757Β / 28-10-2020, the P.E.. Kozani remains at the Alarm Level category 4 - Increased Risk up to 6 November 2020.
Specifically, in the article 1 of the above Government Gazette state the following:
«1. Liver. 2 of the article 11 of B.’ Part of the joint decision of the Ministers of Finance under elements D1a / GP.oik.67924 / 23.10.2020, Development and Investment, Citizen Protection, National Defense, Education and Religions, Labor and Social Affairs, Health, Environment and Energy, Culture and Sports, Justice, Interior, Immigration and Asylum, Of Infrastructure and Transport and Shipping and Island Policy "Rules for keeping distance and other protection measures throughout the Territory, to limit the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus " (B’4709), is replaced as follows:
«2. For the period from 29 October 2020 and time 6.00 a.m. until 6 November 2020, the Regional Units are classified in the following levels of preventive measures for the protection of public health of the article 1:
d) The Regional Units Kozani, Of Kastoria, Ioannina and Serres are part of fourth level of precautionary measures (very high). Especially for schools and all kinds of educational structures, their operation continues normally with the obligatory use of a mask indoors and outdoors during breaks, but not during the physical education and is still governed by the under items D1a / G.P.oik.533339 / 8.9.2020 (Β ́3780) and 120126 / ΓΔ4 / 30.9.2020 (Β ́ 3882) joint ministerial decisions, as they apply. Regarding the Higher Education Institutions (FOREVER.) the provisions of this point apply 9 of par. 1 of the article 1 of Part A for the fourth level of precautionary measures (very high).
- This shall enter into force on 29 October 2020 and time 6:00 a.m.".
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.
Citizens can call the daily for information on restrictive measures 2461351590 (Office of the Deputy Regional Governor. Kozani) and 2461351366 (Directorate of Civil Protection P.D.M.) .