Οι προϋποθέσεις που πρέπει να πληρούν
Βασική παροχή του ΟΑΕΔ αποτελεί το επίδομα ανεργίας. The Regular Unemployment Benefit is a benefit granted to employees, ασφαλισμένους στον κλάδο ανεργίαςτου ΟΑΕΔ των οποίων η εργασιακή σχέση είτε έληξε (Fixed-term contract) or terminated by the employer, with a duration from five to 12 months depending on the working days completed by the beneficiaries at specific intervals before the termination or termination of their employment, defined as critical.
For a beneficiary who has been subsidized in the past is required:
- Πραγματοποίηση τουλάχιστον 125 working days in the last 14 months, before the termination or termination of his employment, without counting the last two months before its expiration or termination
- Τα ημερήσια επιδόματα ανεργίας που έχει λάβει εντός της προηγούμενης τετραετίας, from the start of the grant, not to exceed four hundred (400).
- If within four years it has been subsidized for a period of less than four hundred (400) daily allowances, is entitled to be subsidized for the remaining number of daily allowances, until the completion of the ceiling of four hundred (400) daily allowances.
The following general conditions are required for the granting of the regular unemployment subsidy to the beneficiaries:
- To be insured as employees in the unemployment sector of OAED
- Prior Termination of Employment Contract (not Voluntary Withdrawal) the
- Must have been preceded by a Termination of a Fixed-Term Contract (not Voluntary Withdrawal)
- Do not be self-employed
- Have the status of unemployed when applying for the subsidy