Informing citizens of PE. Kozani of the 5th of November 2020 for the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Information Steering Committee of P.E.. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of the daily information of the citizens states the following:
According to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases found in PE. Kozani on Wednesday 4 November 2020 are the following:
- 6 cases, of which 1 was located in the Municipality of Kozani, 3 in the Municipality of Eordea, 1 in the Municipality of Voio and 1 in the Municipality of Serbia.
Also according to the data of E.O.D.Y.,
- in the Prefecture of Grevena was found 1 case in the Municipality of Deskati.
- in PE Florina in total were found 8 cases, of which: 5 in the Municipality of Florina and 3 in the Municipality of Amyntaio.
- On Wednesday 4 November were carried out by an audit team of the Department of Commerce of the Development Department of PE. Kozani 13 audits in companies in the Municipality of Kozani, where one was found (1) in case of non-compliance with the protection measures (do not use a mask). The prescribed fine was imposed immediately.
- Alongside, carried out by an audit team of the Department of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani corresponding controls in 5 health stores as well as in 1 Elderly Care unit in the Municipality of Kozani, where adequate compliance measures were observed.
- OPERATION OF SCHOOL UNITS
In addition to the above, the committee states that the Directorate of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani informs the citizens about it -after its opinion- current suspension of operation of the following school units:
- Section C1 of 6ου Kozani High School for a while 11 days (from 26-10-2020 until 05-11-2020),
- Sections B1 and BTH2 of 3ου GEL Kozani for a while 10 days (from 27-10-2020 until 05-11-2020),
- 12The Kindergarten of Ptolemaida for a while 14 days (from 24-10-2020 until 06-11-2020),
- Section A3 of 4ου Kozani High School for a while 14 days (from 24-10-2020 until 06-11-2020),
- Section A1 of 4ου Kozani High School for a while 14 days (from 27-10-2020 until 09-11-2020),
- Section C1 of 4ου Evening EPAL Kozani for a while 14 days (from 30-10-2020 until 12-11-2020),
- Departments A1 and A2 of Siatist High School for a while 14 days (from 30-10-2020 until 12-11-2020),
- Department C1 of the Primary School of Kozani, Harisiou Megdanis for a while 8 days (from 2-11-2020 until 9-11-2020),
- 5th Grade of the Primary School of Petrana for a while 10 days (from 3-11-2020 until 12-11-2020),
- 2nd Class of General Education, 2nd Grade Positive Studies and 2nd Grade Music Education of the Siatist Music School for a while 11 days (from 3-11-2020 until 13-11-2020), and
- Kozani Special Vocational High School for a while 10 days (from 4-11-2020 until 13-11-2020).
- OTHERS (LEGISLATIVE) CLARIFICATIONS
It is recalled that from Tuesday 3 November 2020 (Government Gazette 4829B / 2-11-2020), the 4 health insurance levels are merged into 2 in the following way:
- The level 1 (Green) and level 2 (yellow) merge at level A '-supervision (yellow), and
- The levels 3 (Orange) and 4 (Red) merge into level B '- increased risk (Red).
The P.E.. Kozani remains at the Alarm Level of category B - Increased Risk. The prescribed protection measures and the rules of keeping distances to limit the spread of the coronavirus apply COVID-19, as defined in No. Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ.69863 ΚΥΑ (Government Gazette 4829B / 2-11-2020).
Regardless of the level of health safety and protection of each area, the following applies:
- Mandatory use of mask everywhere.
- Traffic restriction from midnight to five in the morning.
- Prohibition of boarding public transport without a mask.
- Mandatory telework at least against 50% in the private and public sector.
- Compulsory distance learning in universities.
- Suspension of visitation in all welfare structures.
- All retail and wholesale open, as well as industry.
- Schools open.
- The open-air archeological sites are open.
- Hotels and hairdressers are open.
It is also clarified that:
- As for restaurants, universal suspension of operation applies with the exception of take-away and delivery.
- As for the places of worship (for all ceremonies and functions), the presence of a maximum of nine persons is permitted (9).
Regarding the restriction of traffic at night (12:00-05:00), It should be noted that this measure is imposed throughout the territory, regardless of the epidemiological level., for urgent reasons of serious public health risk which is to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 coronary artery disease.
Citizens' travel is excluded for the following restricted reasons:
a) Moving to and from work or during it,
b) Moving for health reasons or other absolutely urgent need.
Contribution of the condition of the case (a) evidenced by the presentation of a police ID or passport and certification, in printed or electronic form, obtained in accordance with the following paragraphs 1, 2 and 3. Contribution of the condition of the case (b) proved by the appropriate documents, if any.
- Regarding the employees of the State, the certificate is issued through the application of the Register of Human Resources of the Greek State on the website apografi.gov.gr, and cat’ exemption by means of a form completed on the responsibility of the responsible chief of staff.
- Regarding private sector employees, the certificate is issued to the employee for his transfer by the obligated employer, upon submission of an application-responsible statement of the article 8 of n. 1599/1986 (A’ 75) of the employer in the Information System (PS) "ERGANI" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. When submitting the application-responsible statement for the issuance of this certificate by the employer, The employment relationship of the employee with the applicant employer is automatically crossed and certified by PS "ERGANI" and then the certificate is provided by PS "ERGANI". The certificate is issued in each case to the employee no later than his departure and is valid for as long as the employee is required to move to and from work, during curfew hours, based on his working hours. The certificate can be valid for a period of up to fourteen (14) days.
- In the case of the self-employed, freelancers and craftsmen fill in electronically by themselves the corresponding responsible statement of article 8 of n. 1599/1986 at PS "ERGANI" with the codes TAXISNET. The submission of the responsible declaration must take place at the latest before their movement and to be displayed, in printed or electronic form, to the competent auditing bodies.
The General Secretariat for Civil Protection is expected to announce new measures today to limit the spread of coronary artery disease. COVID-19, which will be announced in tomorrow's Press Release of P.E.. Kozani.
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.
Citizens can call the daily for information on restrictive measures 2461351590 (Office of the Deputy Regional Governor. Kozani) and 2461351366 (Directorate of Civil Protection P.D.M.).