Informing citizens of PE. Kozani of the 4th of November 2020 for the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Information Steering Committee of P.E.. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of the daily information of the citizens states the following:
According to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases found in PE. Kozani on Tuesday 3 November 2020 are the following:
- 22 cases, of which 13 were located in the Municipality of Kozani, 2 in the Municipality of Eordea , 2 in the Municipality of Serbia and 5 in the Municipality of Voio.
Also according to the data of E.O.D.Y.,
- in the Prefecture of Grevena were found 2 cases in the Municipality of Grevena.
- in the district of Kastoria were found in total 8 cases, of which: 7 Municipality of Kastoria and 1 in the Municipality of Argos Orestiko.
- in PE Florina in total were found 17 cases, of which: 13 in the Municipality of Florina and 4 in the Municipality of Amyntaio.
- On Tuesday 3 November were carried out by an audit team of the Department of Commerce of the Development Department of PE. Kozani 8 inspections in companies in the Municipality of Eordea, where compliance with protection measures was found. At the same time, they were carried out by an audit team of the Department of Public Health and Social Welfare of PE.. Kozani checks in 6 stores of health interest located in Local Communities of the Municipality of Kozani, where in these cases, too, adequate compliance with safeguards was observed.
- OPERATION OF SCHOOL UNITS
In addition to the above, the committee states that the Directorate of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani informs the citizens about it -after its opinion- current suspension of operation of the following school units:
- Section C1 of 6ου Kozani High School for a while 11 days (from 26-10-2020 until 05-11-2020),
- Sections B1 and BTH2 of 3ου GEL Kozani for a while 10 days (from 27-10-2020 until 05-11-2020),
- 12The Kindergarten of Ptolemaida for a while 14 days (from 24-10-2020 until 06-11-2020),
- Section A3 of 4ου Kozani High School for a while 14 days (from 24-10-2020 until 06-11-2020),
- Section A1 of 4ου Kozani High School for a while 14 days (from 27-10-2020 until 09-11-2020),
- Section C1 of 4ου Evening EPAL Kozani for a while 14 days (from 30-10-2020 until 12-11-2020),
- Departments A1 and A2 of Siatist High School for a while 14 days (from 30-10-2020 until 12-11-2020), and
- Department C1 of the Primary School of Kozani, Harisiou Megdanis for a while 8 days (from 2-11-2020 until 9-11-2020).
- Β Λυκείου Γενικής Παιδείας/Β Λυκείου Θετικών Σπουδών/Β Λυκείου Μουσικής Παιδείας του Μουσικού Σχολείου Σιάτιστας για διάστημα 11 days (from 03-11-2020 until 13-11-2020).
- Ε΄ Τάξης του Δημοτικού Σχολείου Πετρανών για διάστημα 10 days (from 03-11-2020 until 12-11-2020).
- OTHERS (LEGISLATIVE) CLARIFICATIONS
It is recalled that from Tuesday 3 November 2020 (Government Gazette 4829B / 2-11-2020), the 4 health insurance levels are merged into 2 in the following way:
- The level 1 (Green) and level 2 (yellow) merge at level A '-supervision (yellow), and
- The levels 3 (Orange) and 4 (Red) merge into level B '- increased risk (Red).
The P.E.. Kozani remains at the Alarm Level of category B - Increased Risk. The prescribed protection measures and the rules of keeping distances to limit the spread of the coronavirus apply COVID-19.
Regardless of the level of health safety and protection of each area, the following applies:
- Mandatory use of mask everywhere.
- Traffic restriction from midnight to five in the morning.
- Prohibition of boarding public transport without a mask.
- Mandatory telework at least against 50% in the private and public sector.
- Compulsory distance learning in universities.
- Suspension of visitation in all welfare structures.
- All retail and wholesale open, as well as industry.
- Schools open.
- The open-air archeological sites are open.
- Hotels and hairdressers are open.
It is clarified that:
- As for restaurants, universal suspension of operation applies with the exception of take–away and delivery.
- As for the entertainment centers, cinemas and playgrounds, universal suspension of operation applies.
- The organization of conferences and exhibitions is also suspended.
- As for the places of worship (for all ceremonies and functions), the presence of a maximum of nine persons is permitted (9).
- Restriction of traffic at night from midnight to 05:00.
Throughout the territory, regardless of the epidemiological level, for urgent reasons of serious public health risk which is to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 coronary artery disease, It is necessary as a preventive measure to restrict the movement of citizens at night .
Εξαιρούνται μετακινήσεις των πολιτών για τους ακόλουθους περιοριστικά. reported reasons:(a) Moving to and from work or during work,
(b) movement for health reasons or other absolutely urgent need. The assistance of the condition of. (a) is evidenced by the presentation of a police ID or passport and a certificate, in printed or electronic form, που αποκτάται σύμφωνα με τις παρ. 1, 2 and 3. The contribution of the condition of approx. (b) proved by the appropriate documents, if any.
- Αναφορικά με τους υπαλλήλους του Δημοσίου η βεβαίωση χορηγείται μέσω της εφαρμογής του Μητρώου Ανθρώπινου Δυναμικού Ελληνικού Δημοσίου στην ιστοσελίδα apografi.gov.gr και κατ’ exemption by means of a form completed on the responsibility of the responsible chief of staff.
- Regarding the employees of the private sector, the certificate is issued to the employee for his transfer by the obligated employer, upon submission of an application-responsible statement of the article 8 of n. 1599/1986 (A’ 75) of the employer in the Information System (PS) "ERGANI" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. When submitting the application-responsible statement for the issuance of this certificate by the employer, The employment relationship of the employee with the applicant employer is automatically crossed and certified by PS "ERGANI" and then the certificate is provided by PS "ERGANI". The certificate is issued in each case to the employee no later than his departure and is valid for as long as the employee is required to move to and from work, during curfew hours, based on his working hours. The certificate can be valid for a period of up to fourteen (14) days.
- In the case of the self-employed, freelancers and craftsmen fill in electronically by themselves the corresponding responsible statement of article 8 of n. 1599/1986 at PS "ERGANI" with the codes TAXISNET. The submission of the responsible declaration must take place at the latest before their movement and must be shown, in printed or electronic form, to the competent auditing bodies.
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.
Citizens can call the daily for information on restrictive measures 2461351590 (Office of the Deputy Regional Governor. Kozani) and 2461351366 (Directorate of Civil Protection P.D.M.) .