The 80.000 beneficiaries who meet the criteria will receive 1.000 euros if they complete them 200 training hours.
On Wednesday 27 Ιουλίου θα ανοίξει η πλατφόρμα στοgov.gr για την υποβολή αιτήσεων στα προγράμματα κατάρτισης.
Δικαίωμα υποβολής Αίτησης Συμμετοχής για εγγραφή στο Μητρώο Ωφελουμένων Ανέργων για κατάρτιση μέσω των Κ.Ε.Δι.Βι.Μ των Α.Ε.Ι. έχουν άνεργοι οι οποίοι πληρούν τουλάχιστον τις εξής προϋποθέσεις:
-Είναι εγγεγραμμένοι στο Μητρώο Ανέργων της Δ.ΥΠ.Α. ανεξαρτήτως αν λαμβάνουν επίδομα ανεργίας ή όχι.
-They are over the age of 18 years
-They are graduates of at least compulsory secondary education.
Σημειώνεται ότι για κάθε κατάρτιση προγράμματος μπορεί να απαιτηθούν επιπλέον προϋποθέσεις για τη συμμετοχή των ωφελούμενων.
Η υποβολή των αιτήσεων συμμετοχής των ανέργων γίνεται αποκλειστικά ηλεκτρονικά. Analytically, any interested party to register in the Register of Beneficiaries should:
– Fill in the special website https://www.voucher.gov.gr entering with TAXISnet codes, the "Application for Participation" form.
-Attach the following supporting documents to document the information he declared in his "Participation Application" and which the beneficiary should provide, after selecting the program, to the training provider of their choice. These are:
• Αντίγραφο Δελτίου Ταυτότητας/Διαβατηρίου σε ισχύ (identification).
• Αντίγραφο απολυτηρίου Υποχρεωτικής Δευτεροβάθμιας Εκπαίδευσης ή ανώτερου τίτλου σπουδών
• Υπεύθυνη Δήλωση μέσω gov.gr, in which he will state that:
a. He is not attending/and has not attended any other training program financed by the Recovery Fund & Mitliagas had the opportunity to present the proposals and the anxieties of the companies of the region for their future and the future of the country,in the context of the action 16913 «SUB 2: Horizontal Skill Upgrading Programs for Targeted Population Groups'
b. Has not attended a training program in the same subject during the last two (2) years before the publication of this call
• Κάθε πρόσθετο δικαιολογητικό που τυχόν απαιτεί το πρόγραμμα που έχει επιλέξει ο ωφελούμενος (e.g. English language proficiency degree etc).
All the above documents, are posted on the dedicated website https://www.voucher.gov.gr by the beneficiary.
Ο ωφελούμενος πρέπει να “διαφυλάξει” την αίτησή του σε ηλεκτρονικό μέσο, as well as the proof of submission of his application stating the "Participation Application Submission Code" (ΚΑΥΑΣ) as well as the exact date and time of its submission. The KAVAS code is strictly personal and unique for each participation application, is proof of its submission and is used instead of the applicant's name in all documents (Registers, paintings, training check, etc.)
After submitting the application and if the basic conditions for participation are met, will be established by decision of the Governor of DYPA, the Register of Beneficiaries, until 25 August.
Beneficiaries will then be able to choose the training program they wish to follow, from the list of offered training programs that appears to the beneficiary according to the educational level (graduate of compulsory education, secondary, tertiary etc) as well as the other academic qualifications he has declared. The Training Providers verify the supporting documents of the beneficiaries and if the beneficiaries meet the eligibility conditions, proceed to activate the training check (Training Voucher), through the conclusion of the bilateral contract between the provider and the beneficiary.
If a beneficiary is rejected from joining the program he declared, due to insufficient qualifications, is given the opportunity to choose another training program once more. If he is rejected from joining the program he declared, due to the non-implementation of the training section or due to completion of the number of participants, it is possible to choose another training program for as many times as this happens.
The selection of the unemployed and their registration in the Register of Beneficiaries will be done in order of priority of submission of the application, as long as the individual conditions for participation in the training program they choose are met (such as unemployment, educational level, knowledge of a foreign language, where required etc) and until exhaustion of the offered places.
Each trainee will attend a Theoretical Training program concerning the development of digital and "green" knowledge and skills, total duration up to 200 hours.
The implementation of the programs will be carried out with life training in at least a percentage 35% of the total hours of each program and by the distance education method (remote training), which will include at least 35% contemporary and up to 30% asynchronous distance learning.
The daily duration of live education and modern distance education cannot exceed six (6) hours. Each training program, lasting up to 200 hours, it should be completed in no later than interval 3 months.
Beneficiaries who have completed the training are required to participate in the certification exams. Each beneficiary who successfully completes the exams is granted by the certification body that has chosen a "Certificate of Knowledge and Skills", while in case of failure a "Certificate of participation in the certification exams" is granted.
Each beneficiary who completed the Vocational Training Program they chose and obtained the Knowledge and Skills Certification is entitled to receive an educational allowance amounting to 5 euros/hour of training, so for program 200 hours reaches to 1.000 euro. The beneficiary is required to complete the training and pass the certification exam to receive the full benefit.
particularly, the payment of the educational allowance is made as follows: After the successful completion of the training and the participation of the beneficiary in the certification exams (regardless of outcome) the beneficiary receives the 70% of the entitled amount for the total training hours of the program. If he passes the exams, he is entitled to it 100% of the entitled amount.
Διαγραφή Ωφελούμενων από πρόγραμμα
The beneficiary is deleted from the Register and the training voucher to which he is entitled is canceled if the voucher is not activated within the prescribed period, if the beneficiary exceeds the permitted limit of absences, αν δεν πληροί τα κριτήρια συμμετοχής στη δράση και αν διακόψει αναιτιολόγητα την κατάρτιση.
List of Greek Universities that provide digital and "green" skills development programs:
1. National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
2. National Technical University of Athens
3. Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences
4. Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
5. University of Thessaly
6. Agricultural University
7. Democritus University of Thrace
8. University of Western Macedonia
9. University of Crete
10. Technical University of Crete
11. University of the Aegean
12. Greek Open University
Αντικείμενα Κατάρτισης στις Ψηφιακές Δεξιότητες
1. Increasing business productivity using Microsoft tools 365 and SharePoint, Teams and Power Platform
2. Learn Microsoft Azure Cloud Artificial Intelligence AI Fundamentals
3. Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
4. New technological skills in Economics and Management: Data science with R
5. Modern Python computing environments and applications / MatLab
6. GIS Geographic Information Systems in Theory and Practice Using Free Software
7. IT & Cyber Security: Threat Management and Security Policies
8. Web Design: From Planning to Processing Traffic
Αντικείμενα Κατάρτισης στις «Πράσινες» Δεξιότητες
1. Strategic planning and resource management towards sustainable development
2. Action plans, επιχειρηματικά σχέδια και διοικητικές επιχειρησιακές μονάδες στο πλαίσιο της κυκλικής οικονομίας
3. Environmental Accounting, Finance and Governance
4. Αναβάθμιση Ψηφιακών Δεξιοτήτων και Υιοθέτηση Ψηφιακών Τεχνολογιών στον Αγρο
5.Ψηφιακών Δεξιοτήτων για τον Μετασχηματισμό του Κτηριακού Τομέα σε Μηδενικού Ενεργειακού Αποτυπώματος
6. Geoinformatics and digital geospatial technologies in the practice of agriculture and environmental protection
7. Viticulture:εγκατάσταση και
8. Smart and sustainable transportation