The Municipal Public Benefit Enterprise of Social Welfare and Welfare of the Municipality of Kozani as a social partner in collaboration with the Regional Unit of Kozani as a leading partner of the Social Partnership TEVA that has been established for our Prefecture, announces that food will be distributed of the "Operational Program of Food and Basic Material Assistance TEVA 2018-2019",at 23 and 24 November 2020, days Monday and Tuesday.
- Hours 09:30-15:00, in his space Indoor Gym of Kozani (White fountain) observing strictly the instructions are analyzed below.
The following products will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program:
Lentils, Pasta, Evaporated milk, Flour, Tomato juice, Bread for toast, Carrots, Potatoes, Apples, Pork meat, Beef, Chicken, Feta cheese, Dish washer liquid, General Purpose Liquid, Washing powder, Sugar and in special groups will be available extra Olive Oil, Baby Diapers and Powder Milk 1ης Infant and 2ης Infant.
Instructions to Beneficiaries for its period LockDown
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or its AMKA of the member of the application which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with extra filing of another person authorization (no genuine signature is required) and demonstration of his police ID.
Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, beneficiaries will reach the fixed point of distribution exclusively by vehicle following the configured entrance and exit corridors in the surrounding area of each distribution point so that:
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- To go through two "stops" where:
- At the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves. After the identification, the beneficiaries will sign with their own pen in a printed list or a glove with which they will catch the special pen for signing in the electronic system .
- In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff where the food will be placed (rack, port - luggage, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
- Upon completion of the above process, they continue their exit from the surrounding area of the distribution point.
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly on the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS. It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- To have their own pen to sign the printed signature list or glove with which they will catch the special pen for signing in the electronic system.
- Have the appropriate certification / identification document, ie AMKA of the member of the application together with the presentation of his police ID or with the authorization of the other person (no genuine signature is required).
- Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
- Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
- Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).