The Municipal Public Benefit Enterprise of Social Welfare and Welfare of the Municipality of Kozani ως κοινωνικός εταίρος σε συνεργασία με την Περιφερειακή Ενότητα Κοζάνης ως επικεφαλής εταίρο της Κοινωνικής Σύμπραξης ΤΕΒΑ που έχει συσταθεί για το Νομό μας, announces that food will be distributed of the "Operational Program of Food and Basic Material Assistance TEVA 2018-2019", at 20 and 21 September 2021, days Monday and Tuesday
- hours 09:00-15:00, in his space Indoor Gym of Kozani (White fountain) observing strictly the instructions are analyzed below.
The following products will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program:
- SLICE (400 GR), FLOUR (1 KG), EVAPORATED MILK (400 ML), OLIVE OIL (1 LITER), SUGAR (1 ΚG), PASTA (500 GR), COFFEE (500 GR), CEREALS CREAM (300 GR), HONEY (500 GR), rice (500 GR), TONE IN CANNED (160 GR), BEANS (500 GR), NOODLES (500 GR), BREAD FOR TOAST (340 GR).
- GRUYERE (300 GR), BEEF (1 KG), SEMI-HARD CHEESE (400 GR), PORK MEAT (1 KG).
- MILK POWDER FOR BABIES OF 1 YEAR OLD AGE (400GR), 2nd BABY POWDER MILK (400 GR).
- BUBBLE BATH (1 LITER), SHAMPOO (400 ML), GENERAL LIQUID (1 LITER), DISH WASHER LIQUID (500 ML).
- KIWI (1 KG), CARROTS (PACKING 1 KG), APPLES (PACKING 2 KG), peaches (PACKING 2 KG)
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or its AMKA of the member of the application which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with additional deposit of authorization of another person (no genuine signature is required) and demonstration of his police ID.
Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, beneficiaries will reach the fixed point of distribution (Indoor Gym) exclusively by vehicle following the configured entrance and exit corridors in the surrounding area of the gym so that:
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- To go through two "stops" where:
- In the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves. After identification, the beneficiaries will sign on the special tablet.
- In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff who will place the food (rack, port - luggage, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
- Upon completion of the above procedure, they continue their exit from the surrounding area of the gym.
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly at the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS. It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- Have their own pen for any need to sign a printed list of signatures.
- Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
- Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
- Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).