The updated program of HRDH is published. What it provides for Egnatia Odos, Greek, Athens airport and ports.
The updated Business Utilization Program is of great interest (ADP) of HRDH published on Monday 14/9. The presence of Attiki Odos for the first time stands out in this (competition is scheduled for the first half of the year 2021) but also the new times for important competitions of the Fund.
As market executives report in ypodomes.com all this time the preparation has not stopped either, ούτε η προώθηση των διαγωνισμών και αυτό φαίνεται ξεκάθαρα στο νέο ADP. Επίσης επισημαίνεται πως αυτό φαίνεται και από το γεγονός πως όσοι διαγωνισμοί έχουν πραγματοποιηθεί (such as DEPA Marketing), have attracted many investors, while all assets have been affected by the health crisis, these are extended for 2021 to have the corresponding investment interest.
What stands out is the new date for submission of binding bids for Egnatia Odos, which has been postponed from October for 11 December 2020 without, of course, a new extension being ruled out, mainly due to the coronavirus pandemic that has brought a relative freeze on the investment movements of many groups.
HRDH is currently preparing and sending a revised draft Concession Agreement to the Pre-selected Investors. There are several outstanding issues here, the most important of which are the following:
From the Greek State:
1. The Tunneling Authority must proceed without delay with the licensing of all tunnels (unrestricted or out of dangerous loads as appropriate).
2. Issuance of Decisions approving environmental conditions for certain parts of the Motorway, which have expired or are expected to expire. Egnatia Odos SA. submit the relevant applications and studies to DIPA (Environmental Licensing Directorate of the RAE). DIPA must issue new AEPO (for expired licenses) or renew those that expire soon.
From EGNATIA ODOS SA
1. Completion of construction of frontal and side toll stations
2. Required actions (equipment installation) for the licensing of all tunnels (unrestricted or out of dangerous loads as appropriate).
3. Detailed determination of all required actions and / or construction works and determination of their costs, required for the restoration of bridges
4. Final resolution of the issue of the pending contracts for the implementation of SEA Eleftherochori, Oreokastro, Ardaniou and Sosti who remain inactive from 2011.
5. Necessary actions for the completion of the expropriations required for the forthcoming works described in the Concession Agreement and especially for the upgrade of the vertical axes.
For Elliniko, it is reported that the competition for the casino is running, where we are also waiting for the decision of the CoC for the announcement of the final contractor. (Mohegan-ΓΕΚ ΤΕΡΝΑ). However, as it is understood, there are other steps that must be taken until we reach the end of the competition.. These according to ADP are the following:
-Distribution of full ownership rights between the Greek State and HRDH on the area (ΥΠΟΙΚ / ΤΑΙΠΕΔ) and establishment of a surface right in favor of the HRDH
– Transfer of rights in rem from HRDH to Hellenic SA (ΤΑΙΠΕΔ / ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΟΝ Α.Ε.)
– Ratification of a Contract for the contribution of real rights by the HRDH to HELLENIC SA by the Greek Parliament
– Registration of the JMC of location in the Land Registry (RIS / HRADF / Land Registry)
– Financial closing of the transaction
Another pending issue is the relocation of the last individual from the investment site..
The tender process for the sale of a majority stake has started in the Regional Ports (67%) in the Port Authorities of Alexandroupolis and Igoumenitsa and for the Organization of Kavala the sub-concession of a multi-purpose station in the port "Filippos B" is foreseen.
The date of submission of an expression of interest for them 3 competitions are the 02/10/2020. Alongside, the possibility of utilizing some of the small ports and / or marinas of the Corfu Port Organization is examined.
Regarding Marina Alimou, the concession agreement was signed on 13 May 2020 and the completion of the Transaction is expected to take place within the year.
Here we have a special situation as the airport “El.Venizelos” has been greatly affected by the coronavirus pandemic with passenger traffic falling to unprecedented low levels. It is not accidental to mention in the business plan how “the evolution of the health crisis affects the timing of the competition”.
The competition is estimated that if conditions allow, the competition will continue at some point in 2021. Today a total of nine (9) investment schemes have passed to the second phase of the competition (Binding Offers Phase). However, here we have to see how the interest will develop after the outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic.