On Thursday 11 We are protesting in June because we can't stand it anymore!
Because we have already paid enough! Because we will not pay again!
7:00pm in the Central Square of Ptolemaida
and 8:00pm in the Central Square of Kozani
Business groups, monopolies with governments and their unions in Greece and across the EU left the people unprotected in the middle of a pandemic from the new colonial. After first dismantling public health systems with the policy of privatization and commercialization, have left millions of people helpless around the world. On the occasion of the coroner's pandemic, the measures that were a constant desire of the business groups are accelerating..
EU-EU government and big business have been using the pandemic since its inception as an opportunity to burden workers with the new capitalist economic crisis., for which the pandemic was the trigger and not the cause. The reason for the new crisis is the same as the previous one. Huge profits, the huge accumulated capital in the hands of a few. The 1% of the world's population owns half the world's wealth. They want to sweep away any labor rights left over from the previous economic crisis, but also by “regularity” of any development in recent years.
The requirements of SEV, of the major employers on the occasion of the pandemic Act of Legislative Content were made (PNP) and came to stay and strengthen, to be added to the hundreds of memorandum laws passed by all ND governments, PASOK, SYRIZA.
With deception and audacity to spare, call on workers to bow their heads at the altar of "restarting" the economy and business profitability. We are called to forget the constant work with 8 hours, Collective Bargaining Agreements, to accept modern slavery as a necessity, the generalization of flexible forms of employment, teleworking, to compromise with the minimum.
The demilitarization plan continues on its own “regularity”. The Amyntaio mine and the Amyntaio substation have been closed until then 2023 The other lignite plants in Western Macedonia are expected to be closed, except for the Ptolemaida substation. 5. The consequences in the region will be tragic. Unemployment will skyrocket, The operation of the district heating in Ptolemaida is in danger, Defensive, Kozani, which alternative scenarios are suggested (biofuels, natural gas) will skyrocket its price. At the same time, they endanger the country's energy security.
The experience we have gained must be actively involved, conscious action. To fight for our lives! To focus on our own needs, for the daily wage, insurance, to ensure labor income, for health and safety measures, to eliminate the causes of workers' and people's problems, for the final elimination of the economic crisis, to finally get rid of the exploiters of our own toil. Our hope is to unite in our unions, in our organization, in strengthening the class line of struggle against compromise, defeatism, consent.
We do not accept their regularity! Their regularity is the compromise with unemployment, poverty, life with the few!
- Abolition of the anti-labor provisions of the PNP and all anti-labor laws.
- No one without a decent income. To pay state and employer.
- No salary reduction, loss of income of employees.
- No dismissals. No adverse changes in working relationships.
- Abolition of auctions and seizures for the working-class family. Exemption of workers from debts for electricity, water, rent, phone, internet for the entire duration of the quarantine and for as long as the emergency measures last.
- Substantial protection of the unemployed. Unemployment benefit for all unemployed without conditions and conditions.
- Complete, adequate and exclusive funding from the state budget of the public health system with the recruitment of permanent medical and nursing staff with full employment rights. To open all public health structures that were closed in previous years.
- Cheap electricity and heating for the people.