The Information Steering Committee Π.Ε. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of informing the citizens mentions the following:
According to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases found in PE. Kozani on Monday 21 December 2020 are as follows:
- In total they were found 26 cases, of which 2 were located in the Municipality of Kozani, 14 in the Municipality of Eordea and 10 in the Municipality of Voio.
Also according to the data of E.O.D.Y.,
- in P.E.. Grevena in total were found 3 cases, of which 1 in the Municipality of Grevena and 2 in the Municipality of Deskati.
- in P.E.. Kastoria was found 1 case in the Municipality of Kastoria.
- in P.E.. Florina in total were found 2 cases, of which 1 in the Municipality of Florina and 1 in the Municipality of Amyntaio.
On Saturday 20 December 2020 in the context of controls against COVID-19, carried out by an audit team of the Department of Public Health and Social Welfare of P.E.. Kozani checks in 5 επιχειρήσεις Υγειονομικού ενδιαφέροντος στο Δήμο Βοΐου, όπου διαπιστώθηκε η τήρηση των μέτρων προστασίας.
On Monday 21 December 2020 πραγματοποιήθηκαν από κλιμάκιο ελέγχου της Δ/σης Ανάπτυξης της Π.Ε. Kozani checks in 8 επιχειρήσεις στο Δήμο Σερβίων, όπου διαπιστώθηκε η τήρηση των μέτρων προστασίας.
3. OPERATION OF SCHOOL UNITS
The Directorate of Public Health and Social Welfare of PE. Kozani gave an opinion:
The suspension of the operation of the Special Kindergarten Ptol / das for a while 14 days (from 10-12-2020 until 23-12-2020).
About education, special education schools remain open at all levels, while Kindergartens and Primary Schools will remain closed.
Gymnasiums and Lyceums operate with the status of distance education, while e-learning continues in Higher Education Institutions. Tutoring and study centers will also operate with e-learning.
4. LEGISLATIVE CLARIFICATIONS
Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ. 82293/18.12.2020: Extraordinary measures of public health protection in the Kozani Regional Unit of the Region of Western Macedonia to deal with the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19.
No.. Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ. 82293 (Government Gazette B. 5588/18.12.2020)
Emergency measures to protect public health in the Kozani Regional Unit of the Region of Western Macedonia to address the spread of the coronavirus. The provisions hereof apply to the Kozani Regional Unit of the Region of Western Macedonia, during the period from Saturday 19 December 2020 and time 06:00 until Saturday 26 December 2020 and time 05:59.
- It is forbidden for citizens to stay in outdoor sports facilities, organized marinas, parks and groves.
Travel during the day
- From the 5.00 until 18:00 the movement of citizens to serve the vital is allowed, their personal or professional needs which can not otherwise be met and which are specifically permitted for the following restrictive reasons:
a) Moving to and from work or during work.
b) Travel to and from school, as long as it works according to the point 8 of par. 1 of the article 1 of under data Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ.80588 / 14.12.2020 (B’ 5509) joint ministerial decision.
c) Moving for health reasons (going to a pharmacy, visit the doctor or go to a hospital or health center, if this is recommended after relevant communication).
d) Go to a running essential supply store, where their timely shipment is not possible.
e) Go to the bank, to the extent that electronic transaction is not possible.
f) Go to help people in need.
g) Go to a ceremony (e.g. funeral) under the conditions provided by law or the transition of divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension necessary to ensure communication between parents and children, in accordance with the provisions in force.
the) Accompanied by students to and from school by a parent or guardian.
i) Physical exercise outdoors or movement with a pet, individually or in pairs (2) individuals, provided that the necessary distance of one and a half is observed in the latter case (1,5) measure.
j) One-time transfer to the place of permanent residence.
k) Go to public service, if electronic or telephone service is not possible only for urgent needs, after the appointment of an appointment for which the citizen is informed in writing or electronically and under the additional condition of demonstration of the above information.
ιβ) Transfer to and from the place of work of a spouse or first degree relative, if necessary.
m) Go for feeding stray animals, provided that the transfer takes place within the municipality of residence of the citizen.
- For the cat’ exception movement of par. 1 the citizen must bring his / her police ID or passport, as well as a certificate of movement, in printed or electronic form. For the cat’ exception movement of approx. (a) and (ιβ) of par. 2 the citizen must bring his / her police ID or passport, as well as a certificate of movement (type A certificate), in printed or electronic form. The movement certificate is provided, at the personal responsibility of the signatory, by the employer or, in the case of a legal entity, by his legal representative or, in case of self-employed, self-employed or self-employed, and contains the name, the place of residence and place of work of the employee, as well as his arrival and departure times, taking into account any necessary overtime work. The attestation of the preceding paragraph can be obtained in one of the following ways:
a) Regarding the employees of the State through the application of the Register of Human Resources of the Greek State on the website apografi.gov.gr and cat’ exemption by means of a form completed on the responsibility of the responsible chief of staff.
b) Regarding the employees of the private sector, the certificate is issued to the employee for his transfer by the obligated employer, upon submission of an application-responsible statement of the article 8 of n. 1599/1986 (A’ 75) of the employer in the Information System (PS) "ERGANI" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs. When submitting the application-responsible statement for the issuance of this certificate by the employer, The employment relationship of the employee with the applicant employer is automatically crossed and certified by PS "ERGANI" and then the certificate is provided by PS "ERGANI". The certificate is issued in each case to the employee no later than his departure and is valid for as long as the employee is required to move to and from work, during curfew hours, based on his working hours. The attestation of the present case may be valid for a period of up to fourteen (14) days.
c) In the case of the self-employed, freelancers and craftsmen fill in electronically by themselves the corresponding responsible statement of article 8 of n. 1599/1986 at PS "ERGANI" with the codes TAXISNET. The submission of the responsible declaration must take place at the latest before their movement and must be shown, in printed or electronic form, to the competent auditing bodies.
d) In each case, alternatives to the above, can be downloaded from the website forma.gov.gr and to be completed by the citizen permanent certificate of movement (type A.).
- For the cat’ exception movement of approx. (b) of par. 1 the movement certificate is fixed, provided by the Principal of the relevant school unit and contains the name of the student, the place of residence and the address of the school, as well as the arrival and departure times of the student.
- For the approx. (c) until (i), and (k) of par. 1, the movement certificate concerns each individual movement and only that, signed by the person concerned, at his own risk, and contains the name, the place of residence and the place of destination of the citizen as well as the specific reason for the movement (type B certificate). The certificates of the previous paragraph can be obtained from the website forma.gov.gr and completed by the citizen, or be provided via a free telecommunication message (sms) in the special number 13033 directly to the mobile phone of the person concerned or to be copied in hard copy or in writing according to the content of the relevant model posted on the website forma.gov.gr. For the approx. (j) of par. 2 Special Use Housing Certificate is required, received free of charge from the site https://www.aade. gr / bebaiosi-katoikias-eidikis-hrisis, or a copy of the income tax return E1. The certificates hereof are subject to a responsible declaration for the signatory and any false declaration results in the penalties provided by law.. For the approx. (m) of par. 2 a certificate from the municipality of residence of the citizen is required, to which the place refers, the day or days and the scheduled feeding time, which may not exceed three (3) hours.
Travels during the night
From the 18:00 until 5:00 the movement of citizens is allowed for the following restricted reasons: a) Travel to and from work during business hours or during work, b) movement for health reasons (going to a pharmacy, visit the doctor or go to a hospital or health center, if this is recommended after relevant communication), c) individual movement with pet.
Movements outside the Regional Unit of Kozani
It is forbidden to move outside the borders of the Kozani Regional Unit of the Region of Western Macedonia, except in cases of movement, in any way: a) To and from work, b) for health reasons, c) for the purpose of a one-time transfer to the place of permanent residence, d) for going to a ceremony (e.g. funeral) under the conditions provided for herein or the transition of divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension necessary to ensure communication between parents and children, in accordance with the provisions in force. For the certification of the reasons cat’ Exemption from travel, par. 2, 3 and 4 of Article 3.
Special rules and suspension of public services, private companies and other public gathering places
At the time of validity of the present, its measures under data are valid Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ.80588 / 14.12.2020 (B’ 5509) joint ministerial decision with the following differences:
- The performance of religious ceremonies is suspended under the more specific conditions of Annex I, which is an integral part of this.
- Grocery stores are open until 17:30.
- The operation of the activities of the points is suspended 23, 24, 25, 26, 29 and 30 of par. 1 of the article 1 of under data Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ.80588 / 14.12.2020(B’ 5509) joint ministerial decision, namely a) every activity of n. 4497/2017(A’ 171), b) of retail, including in-store delivery activity (click away), as well as book retail, with the exception of electronic or telephone trading services with delivery cat’ house (e-shop etc.), c) of hairdressers and manicure services, pedicures and nail care etc., d) of the activities of amateur driving schools, car driving schools, schools of professional car drivers (Schools / Certification Centers of Professional Competence PEI, ΚΕΘΕΥΟ), Carriers Vocational Training Schools (ΣΕΚΑΜ) and Vocational Training Schools for Dangerous Goods Vehicle Drivers ADR (ΣΕΚΟΟΜΕΕ) and e) roadworthiness test services, excluding the technical inspection of heavy vehicles for the technical inspection of lorries and buses of motor vehicles with the terms and conditions of point 30 of the table of par. 1 of the article 1 of under data Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ.80588 / 14.12.2020 (B’ 5509) joint ministerial decision.
- Mandatory periodic laboratory test is performed, every five (5) days, for COVID-19 coronavirus either by PCR or by rapid antigen testing (rapid test) to the employees in Elderly Care Units (MFI), to reduce the further spread of COVID-19 coronavirus and to reduce the risk to, as well as for MFI employees and their familiar environment.
- Mandatory testing is performed using rapid antigen tests (rapid test) to retailers, as well as periodic re-examination of these every three (3) days as a condition for moving to the purpose of work outside the relevant Municipality.
Competent authorities - sanctions
- Regarding the competent authorities to ensure the application of this, the finding of infringements, sanctions and the imposition of administrative penalties and fines, control procedures, the certification and collection of fines, notification of sanctions and the principle of informing the public, Articles apply 6 and 8 to 13 of under data Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ.80588 / 14.12.2020(B’ 5509) joint ministerial decision.
- Persons who violate the restriction of circulation of articles two to five are required, by reasoned act of the competent authority, administrative fine of three hundred (300) euros for each infringement. Especially in the event that the employer makes a false or false statement or issues a false certificate under Article 3, is required, by reasoned act of the competent authority, administrative fine to the employer of five hundred (500) euro.
3. Businesses and legal entities operating in breach of the suspension of Article Six shall be subject to an administrative fine of five thousand (5.000) euros for each infringement. The natural persons who have the responsibility of operation are imposed for the same violation an administrative fine of three thousand (3.000) euro.
- In case of violation of the obligation to submit to a periodic laboratory test of par. 4 Article 6 imposes an administrative fine of five hundred on employees (500) euros and their employers an administrative fine of three thousand (3.000) euros per violation.
- The application of this does not affect any criminal penalties provided.
- Otherwise the provisions of the following data apply Δ1α / Γ.Π.οικ.80588 / 14.12.2020(B’ 5509) joint ministerial decision.
- The performance is suspended for the period of validity of the present, with the presence of natural persons and without prejudice to par. 2, all kinds of functions, worship gatherings, rituals and all kinds of religious ceremonies in all places of religious worship (of any kind and of any legal, regular and generally religious status of temples and chapels, household goods, τεμενών, synagogues, etc.) of every doctrine and religion, regardless of their size and capacity, in the whole Territory, for precautionary public health reasons.
- In case of performing functions, worship gatherings, rituals or any kind of religious ceremony, performed exclusively by religious / religious ministers / ministers and the necessary support staff (like a cantor, sexton), the total number of which does not exceed four (4) for all places of worship except the Holy Temples where the Metropolitan officiates, in which the maximum number is set at six (6), and subject to compliance: a) of the ratio of one person per 15 sq.m.. surface with a minimum distance of two (2) meters between them, as well as b) of the hygienic precautionary measures adopted to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 coronavirus. The entrances and exits of the place of worship remain closed and the religious official is legally responsible for taking all appropriate measures., to ensure that no person enters the place of worship during the service, worship gathering, ritual and any kind of religious ceremony. In case the above function, worship service, ritual or any kind of religious ceremony is broadcast on national or local television or radio or via the internet, the presence of the absolutely necessary technical staff of the instrument is allowed, which may not exceed four (4) individuals.
- The above prohibitions and obligations also occupy places of worship located in public, primary, charitable, public benefit or other services, stores and facilities (e.g. hospitals and psychiatric hospitals, nursing homes, boarding schools, cemeteries, camps). The KAT’ exception performing functions, worship gatherings, rituals or any kind of religious ceremonies provided in par. 2 not allowed in places of worship located on private property, buildings and businesses (e.g. residential complexes, event centers, hotels).
- The Holy Monasteries, the Monasteries, the Hermitages and other settlements of the whole Territory, during the above period of validity of the present do not accept the public and the faithful in organized or individual pilgrimage visits. The worship life of the Holy Monasteries, of Monasteries and Hermitages may continue, at the discretion of the Abbot or Abbess and with the approval of the local Metropolitan, under the strict condition that no one other than the monastic fraternity participates and with a maximum of ten (10) members of the monastic fraternity, following the rule of one person per 15 sq.m.. surface with a minimum distance of two (2) between each other and provided that all hygiene measures adopted by the public authorities to prevent the transmission of coronavirus COVID-19 are observed.
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.