The Information Steering Committee Π.Ε. Kozani for the COVID-19 pandemic, in the context of informing the citizens mentions the following:
According to the data of E.O.D.Y., the confirmed cases found in PE. Kozani on Tuesday 1 December 2020 are as follows:
- In total they were found 43 cases, of which 12 were located in the Municipality of Kozani, 25 in the Municipality of Eordea, 2 in the Municipality of Serbia, 2 in the Municipality of Velvento and 2 in the Municipality of Voio.
Also according to the data of E.O.D.Y.,
- in P.E.. Grevena in total were found 17 cases, of which 16 in the Municipality of Grevena and 1 in the Municipality of Deskati.
- in P.E.. Kastoria as a whole were found 10 cases, of which 7 in the Municipality of Kastoria and 3 in the Municipality of Argos Orestiko.
- in P.E.. Florina in total were found 28 cases, of which 26 in the Municipality of Florina and 2 in the Municipality of Amyntaio.
On Tuesday 1 December 2020 in the context of controls against COVID-19, carried out by an audit team of the Department of Commerce of the Development Department of PE. Kozani, checks on 9 businesses of the Municipality of Kozani, where compliance with protection measures was found.
3. OPERATION OF SCHOOL UNITS
About education, special education schools remain open at all levels, while Kindergartens and Primary Schools will remain closed.
Gymnasiums and Lyceums operate with the status of distance education, while e-learning continues in Higher Education Institutions. Tutoring and study centers will also operate with e-learning.
4. OTHERS (LEGISLATIVE) CLARIFICATIONS
Δ1α / ΓΠ.οικ.: 76629/27.11.2020 (Government Gazette B.’ 5255/28-11-2020): Emergency measures to protect public health from the risk of further spread of coronavirus COVID-19 throughout the country are in force until Monday 7 December 2020.
We point out that from the 9 in the evening until 5 in the morning the restriction of movements to the absolutely necessary applies, that is, strictly for reasons only work, health and pet care of each household and within walking distance of the home.
During this time, SMS to - is still required 13033 in case of movement for health reasons (sms with password 1) or pet escort (sms with password 6), as well as the employee certificate in case of movement for work purposes.
In order to combat the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus, the following public health protection measures shall be adopted by field of activity::
Prohibition of Assemblies / Public or social events, regardless of whether it is private or public, domestic or foreign, without prejudice to the public outdoor gatherings of the article 11 of the Constitution and of n. 4703/2020 (A’ 131).
The obligatory use of a mask both indoors and outdoors is currently in force, remains part of our daily lives, as well as the ban on boarding public transport without the use of a mask.
Moving to and from work during business hours or during work if necessary, is done exclusively with a relevant certificate from the employer, which is issued through the Ergani Information System. For legal entities, the certificate is provided by their legal representative, while for the self-employed and the self-employed from themselves.
While for the transfer of students to and from school a relevant certificate is issued by the school principal.
All relevant forms, as well as detailed instructions are available on the website forma.gov.gr.
Movements are allowed by 05:00 in the morning until 9:00 at night only, by sending an SMS to 13033 or by completing the exceptional travel form available at forma.gov.gr or with a handwritten certificate (according to the model available at forma.gov.gr) for the following reasons only:
- Moving for health reasons (that is, going to a pharmacy, visit the doctor or go to a hospital or health center, if this is recommended after relevant communication). In this case an SMS with the code is sent 1.
- Go to a running essential supply store, where their timely shipment is not possible. In this case the code is used in the SMS 2.
- Go to public service, if electronic or telephone service is not possible only for urgent needs, after the appointment of an appointment for which the citizen is informed in writing or electronically and under the additional condition of demonstration of the above information.
As well as going to the bank, to the extent that electronic transaction is not possible. To go to a public service or bank, the password is used in the SMS 3.
- Go to help people in need, as well as for the transfer of a spouse or first degree relative to and from his place of work, if necessary, or accompanying a student to school by a parent or guardian.
In these cases (that is, providing assistance, transfer of spouse or relative to work and escort of student), an SMS with the code is sent 4.
- Going to a funeral under the conditions provided by law or for going to divorced parents or parents who are in a dimension that is necessary to ensure communication between parents and children, in accordance with the provisions in force. In these cases the code is used in the SMS 5.
- Physical exercise outdoors or movement with a pet, individually or in pairs (2) individuals, provided that the necessary distance of one and a half is observed in the latter case (1,5) measure. As well as going for feeding stray animals, provided that the transfer takes place within the municipality of residence of the citizen. In these cases, the password is used in the SMS 6.
It also remains mandatory, the completion of the PLF form for all those who come from abroad to any airport while from Monday the obligation to fill in the PLF is valid for those who travel abroad.
Air travel within the country is allowed only for return to the permanent residence, family reunification, occupational and health reasons.
In addition, movements between prefectures are not allowed, with the exception of them 4 reasons mentioned. To return to the place of permanent residence, remember that a copy of the tax return E1 or Certificate of Residence for Special Use is required, taken from the site www.aade.gr.
Its operation retail suspended, with the exception of supermarkets, the mini markets, the kiosks. E-commerce or e-commerce services with home delivery are also excluded in this phase of the suspension..
The suspension also does not include the retail sale of heating oil with home delivery (ΚΑΔ 47.99.85.01). Be allowed, also, the operation of the optical stores and the sale of hearing aids but only after a telephone call to a number given by the same shopkeepers.
in addition to, hairdressing and personal hygiene services are suspended, gyms, archeological sites and museums. Suspension also applies to trade fairs and Sunday markets, the playgrounds, the playgrounds, amusement parks and theme parks, the nightclubs, the cinemas, concert venues, theatrical performances and other performing arts, conferences and exhibitions.
also, The operation of the Day Care Centers for the Elderly is suspended and like in the spring, our fellow citizens who need help in their daily life can go to their municipalities and receive it through the program "Help at Home".
As for sports Individual sports are allowed only in outdoor public areas and in open sports facilities up to 3 people including the coach, in individual sports such as tennis, archery, sailing and cycling and the rest have already been announced.
Be allowed, also, the holding of matches only of the First National Football (Super League) and the A1 National Basketball Division (Basket League), as well as European Games (Champions League, Europa League, EuroLeague, BCL) in accordance with UEFA special protocols, of FIBA and the Euroleague.
The use of sports facilities is also allowed by those who refer to nominal situations issued by the General Secretariat of Sports for their preparation for the Olympic and Paralympic Games. 2021.
End, the focus function is also suspended, but home delivery is allowed (delivery) and collection from the store (takeaway), which, however, we must make clear that can not be the sole reason for the movement of citizens.
For transport, completeness remains at 65% for Public Transport, while for taxis and cars it is allowed 1 passenger. Exceptionally, the transport of a second passenger is allowed, if the transfer is performed for health reasons, medical reasons, while the restriction does not apply in the case of parents with minor children.
It is still allowed in hospitals and diagnostic centers 1 attendant per patient, while the suspension of the visit to welfare structures continues to apply (such as the Elderly Care Units).
also, the operation of Courts is suspended, Mortgage Offices and Cadastral Offices except in cases of urgency.
End, A STRONG RECOMMENDATION is addressed to the inhabitants of the wider area of PE. Kozani to be especially careful and to strictly observe all measures of self-protection from the COVID-19 pandemic (use a mask, safety distances and personal hygiene measures), which must be an immediate priority for all.
Citizens can call the daily for information on restrictive measures 2461351590 (Office of the Deputy Regional Governor. Kozani) and 2461351366 (Directorate of Civil Protection Π.Δ.Μ.).