In their schools they should be at 8:15 on Monday morning the students of all grades of all educational levels, in order to ring the first bell of the school year.
According to the instructions issued by the ministry, and broadcasts AMPE, the disciples will remain until the sanctification is performed, which will be done according to the planning of each school.
The program of the first day of operation will include:
- Explanation and discussion for faithful application of the rules of cleanliness and hygiene and other protection and prevention measures based on the relevant instructions of EODY.
- Explanation and deepening of the content of the printed information material sent to the schools.
- Distribution of mask per student.
- Emphasis on the appropriate use of the mask.
- Update on the weekly schedule of the week.
- Distribution of books for the new school year (except for kindergartens).
Especially for primary schools, the distribution of individual water tanks is also envisaged (hermit crab) per student and the distribution of new school year books per desk.