For’ this is very important to be able to recognize yourself in time, εκείνα τα σημάδια που δείχνουν ότι είναι πολύ πιθανό να πάθετε κάποιο έμφραγμα.
Αν και ο πόνος και η δυσφορία στο στήθος είναι τα πιο κοινά συμπτώματα καρδιακής προσβολής, κάποιοι άνθρωποι δεν αισθάνονται καθόλου πόνο στο στήθος, ενώ άλλοι βιώνουν μόνο έναν ήπιο πόνο, ή ελαφριά δυσφορία. Others may experience only one symptom, while some present a combination of these.
Δείτε πώς “χτυπάει” προηγουμένως ένα πιθανό έμφραγμα σε συγκεκριμένα σημεία στο σώμα:
- Jaw: Discomfort or pain in your jaw. You may feel a pain or tightness in and around the lower jaw on either or both sides.. This discomfort can be transmitted from your chest to your jaw.
- Neck: Discomfort or pain in your throat. People who have had a heart attack describe a general discomfort in their throat, or a feeling of drowning or burning. This discomfort can spread from your chest or shoulders to your neck.
- Shoulders: Discomfort or pain in and around one or both of your shoulders. People who have had a heart attack describe a general feeling of pain, a feeling of heaviness or pressure extending from their chest to their shoulder.
- Back: Discomfort or pain in your back. People who have had a heart attack describe a feeling of general pain in the area between their two shoulders.. This discomfort can be transmitted from your chest to your back.
- Hands: Fret, pain, feeling of heaviness or weakness in one, or in both hands. People who have had a heart attack describe a feeling of discomfort, numbness, or tingling in their left hand. This discomfort can spread from your chest to your hand.
- Apart from these points on the body, just BEFORE a heart attack, You may also experience the following symptoms:
- Motion sickness
- "Cold sweat
- Breathing difficulty