Contract for the "Improvement of school facilities of the Municipality of Kozani" signed on Monday morning 21 September 2020, the mayor of Kozani Lazaros Maloutas with the contractor of the project.
The process was attended by the Deputy Mayor of Technical Services Vangelis Simandrakos, as well as the head of the Technical Services Directorate Michalis Pechlivanidis.
This project includes works related to the improvement of the buildings and the installations of the courtyard of the school units.. School building repair and maintenance work includes:
- Reconstruction of school entrances and exits
- Construction of ramps for people with disabilities
- Demolition of old tiles, as well as changing the membrane by adding a new one to avoid moisture inside the buildings
- Gutter change
- Dropping coatings
- Marble cladding
- Coatings with marble slabs
- Coatings with cement slabs
- External insulation
- Manufacture of aluminum frames
- Re-painting of interior surfaces
- Oil painting of iron and wooden surfaces
In addition, οι εργασίες στους αύλειους χώρους περιλαμβάνουν κατασκευή ασφαλτικής στρώσεως, cast tire fitting, acrylic, self-leveling, non-slip coating, as well as field demarcation.
The initial budget of the project amounts to 426.000 euro, with the initial contractual cost of the contract being 259.812,25 euro. Το έργο χρηματοδοτείται από ΠΔΕ – Εθνικό και η συνολική προθεσμία περάτωσής του είναι 12 months.