Within the week the platform is expected to open at efka.gov.gr and gov.gr for temporary pensions at the level of the national and more specifically after 10 March for waiting retirees. With the new system, the insured to retire will be paid the opposite amount as 384 euro.
The amount they will receive is:
- 384 euros for those who are 15 years old and are 67 years old or are 20 years old and are 62 years
- 360 euros with 15 years and 62 years or less than 62 years
- 384 those with a disability rate and surviving spouses or children of the deceased
Applications will be made after 10 March on a special platform that will be created at gov.gr.
The application is a responsible statement for the insured and will include:
- The protocol number of the retirement application
- AMKA, Tax ID and IBAN of the applicant
- AMKA and AFM of the deceased, where required
With regard to new pension applications, the insured beneficiaries will state if they wish an advance payment. The procedure is as follows:
- a certificate of issue will be issued upon application (no decision)
- will be paid retroactively for those months pending the granting of the final pension
- will be paid each month until the provisional or final decision is issued
- no debts will be withheld (e.g. the 6% for care)
There is no picture of when the final pensions will be given. Those who have already applied for retirement and their application is pending, they should also enter the platform that will be created in gov.gr and make their application there again.
Who are excluded:
- public servants,
- those who have debts,
- those who have insurance time abroad "
The new temporary pension will now be paid every month until the issuance of the final pension. The amount of the new temporary will be the full amount of the national pension (384 euro) and will be paid as follows:
- For 15 insurance years, 345,60 euro
- For 16 insurance years, 353,28 euro
- For 17 insurance years, 360,96 euro
- For 18 insurance years, 368,64 euro
- For 19 insurance years, 376,32 euros and
- From 20 insurance years and above 384,00 euro