They change from 2022 retirement ages for over 1 million. old insured, who if they do not secure any of the transitional age limits until its end 2021 should be prepared for retirement at 67 or in 62, but if they complete and 40 insurance years.
The so-called transitional age limits are what allow policyholders to 3,5 months more, until December 2021, to establish or even secure a right to retirement with age limits below 67 years or without the condition of 40 years and 62 years.
Current legislation on transitional age limits provides that from August 2015 until December 2021 the old insured with a stamp before 1993 acquire the right to retire with a new age limit, as long as they fill in the space from 19/8/2015 as 31/12/2021 the age limit and the insurance period provided for their retirement under the old provisions, that is, those that were in force until 18 Of August 2015.
For example, if an insured came out with the old provisions with 35 years without age limit, he should be 35 years old by 18 Of August 2015 so as not to be burdened by the changes made by 19 August and beyond. But if he was 35 years old (of the old layout) after 19 August the new provisions apply, then the right to retirement could be exercised only when they reached their age 58 years + 6 months. If he is 35 years old 2021 will retire with an age limit 61 years and 6 months, while if he turns 35 years old 2022, then it will be loaded 5 years and will not be able to retire if he has not 40 years of insurance and age 62 years.
The old ones before 1993 Insured persons can be saved from a sharp increase in retirement limits if they complete it by December 2021 the age limits together with the insurance period that were in force with the old provisions. Basically, they will have to meet the retirement conditions they had until August 2015, to avoid the sudden jump to retire at 67 or in 62 with 40 years.
The new age limits apply to those who do not complete by the end 2021 the age limit and the period of insurance provided for their retirement by the provisions in force until 18/8/2015.
On the contrary, are not affected and will not be affected by the new age limits that apply after 1/1/2022 the old insured who will complete until the 31/12/2021 the age limit or the insurance period required to retire under the old provisions until 18/8/2015. In these cases, the insured have either a well-founded or guaranteed right to retire. The established right is when they have reached the new age limit that is valid with the transitional provisions from 19/8/2015 as 31/12/2021. Those who have reached the old age limits up to the right acquire a guaranteed right 2021 but will meet the new retirement age after 2022.
- Insured who would receive an old-age pension 58 with 35 years and has caught these conditions since 2018 will retire with a new age limit 60 years, who has already completed it since 2020. In this case we have a well-founded right and it is not affected by its changes 2022.
- Insured who would receive an old-age pension 58 with 35 years and meets these conditions 2021 will retire with a new age limit 61 years and 6 months, regardless of whether the new age limit (61,6 years) will complete it 2024. In this case we have a guaranteed right that again can not be affected by its changes 2022 because the insured has "locked" the retirement conditions that apply within the transitional period (2015-2021).
- Insured who would receive an old-age pension 58 with 35 years but meets these conditions after 2022 will be able to retire either with 40 years of insurance and age 62 either in 67 in case he does not catch 40 years before 67. The only alternative is to go out 62, but with a reduced pension. It is possible to see after 2022 insured to retire with a reduced pension at the age of 35 and 37!
The new age limits for civil servants
The age limits for 7 categories of State insured, as they apply until its end 2021 and as formed from 1/1/2022, are as follows:
- Male employees before or after 1983 with 25 years to 2010 receive a reduced pension with an age limit of 62 years (and after 2022).
- Women on intake before or after 1983 with 25 years to 2010 receive a reduced pension with an age limit of 55 years.
- Men and women with recruitment after 1983 who turn 25 years old 2011 receive a reduced pension with an age limit of 56 years (until 2021).
- Men and women with recruitment after 1983 who turn 25 years old 2012 receive a reduced pension with an age limit of 58 years.
- Parents who turn 25 years old 2011 the 2012 and have a minor child as 2012, or acquired it after 2013, retire in full with the age limits in force at the age of 52 or 55 respectively. If the 52 or the 55 completed after 1/1/2022 get full in 67 or reduced to 56-58, unless they turn 40 years old, so they leave at 62.
- Employees recruited after 1983 with 25 years to 2010 and 35 years with the 58th year completed in 2021 receive a pension with an age limit of 61 years and 6 months. If their 35 years or age 58 completed from 1/1/2022 come out on 62 with 40 years or in 67 with less than 40 years.
- Employees recruited after 1983, but they also had non-public stamps before 1983, and turn 37 years old 2021 retire at 61,2. From 2022 go to 62 with 40 years.
The age limits for retirement from the State
Hiring up 31/12/1982 or from 1/1/1983 with 25 years until 2010
|Writing with 35 years (1)||Age 35 years||Retirement age limit|
|35year from 19/8 as 31/12/2015||58||58,5|
|35year the 2016||58||59|
|35year the 2017||58||59,5|
|35year the 2018||58||60|
|35year the 2019||58||60,5|
|35year the 2020||58||61|
|35year the 2021||58||61,5|
|35year the 2022||58||62 and 40 years|
(1) For 35 years, military service and previous service with IKA badges are included. Child time is recognized for women 25 years.
Recruitment after 1/1/1983 (and with non-State stamps up to 1982) with 25 years to 2010
|Writing with 37 years (2)||Age at 37 years||Retirement age limit|
|37 years from 19/8 as 31/12/2015||55||55,11|
|37 years the 2016||55||56,9|
|37 years the 2017||55||57,8|
|37 years the 2018||55||58,6|
|37 years the 2019||55||59,5|
|37 years the 2020||55||60,3|
|37 years the 2021||55||61,2|
|37 years the 2022||55||62 and 40 years|
(2) For the 37-year-old, military service is included.
Recruitment from 1/1/1983 as 31/12/1992 with 25 years completed on 2011
|Writing with 36 years (3)||Age 36 years||Retirement age limit|
|36 years the 2017||58||59,5|
|36 years the 2018||58||60|
|36 years the 2019||58||60,5|
|36 years the 2020||58||61|
|36 years the 2021||58||61,5|
|36 years the 2022||58||62 and 40 years|
(3) They are recognized 4 fictitious years of study, military service and more 1, 3 and 5 years of children.
Recruitment from 1/1/1983 as 31/12/1992 with 25 years completed on 2012
|Writing with 37 years (4)||Age at 37 years||Retirement age limit|
|37 years the 2017||59||60,2|
|37 years the 2018||59||60,6|
|37 years the 2019||59||60,11|
|37 years the 2020||59||61.3|
|37 years the 2021||59||61,8|
|37 years the 2022||59||62 and 40 years|
(4) They are recognized 5 fictitious years of study, military service and more 1, 3 and 5 years of children.
Parents' pension with 25 years of age 2011 and a minor child
|With age 52 years||Retirement age limit|
|From 19/8 as 31/12/2015||55|
Parents' pension with 25 years of age 2012 and a minor child
|With age 55 years||Retirement age limit|
|From 19/8 as 31/12/2015||56,6|