Great upheavals come from his "dawn" 2022 in everything,with regard to retirement age.
According to the changes that have been launched, from the 1st of January 2022 a universal pension scheme will be applied to 67 years with 15 years of minimum insurance or in 62 years with 40 years of service. Already insured study the driver with the 35 "Windows" of the law securing a pension before 67.
According to the newspaper "Ta Nea", it is estimated that approximately 500.000 insured with a stamp before 1992 and before 1982 are entitled to a full pension. That is, they have years of insurance, but they lack the age limit to retire. Those who complete it as well as 2021 they do not risk reversals as they will have a well-founded right to retire (with the required years of insurance and the age limit). The confusion concerns the 2022.
Retirement: The 5 categories that "break" them 62 & 67 years
According to "The News", five categories of insured will "escape" the changes in the pension system that will take effect in January 2022:
- THE first one category includes those who have pensionable years up to 31/12/2012 and can retire regardless of age limit even after 2022.
- THE second category includes those who complete at any time a certain number of pensionable years and age limit and after 31/12/2022.
- THE Tuesday category includes those who have pensionable years up to 31/12/2012 and up 18/8/2015 meet the age limit and can apply at any time ( with old boundaries, before 18/8/2015).
- THE Wednesday category includes those who have pensionable years up to 31/12 /2012 but have not reached the age limit by 18/8/2015 These insured persons are subject to the age limits of the transitional provisions. Whenever they reach the age limit even if it is after 2022 , retain the right to retire.
- THE Thursday category includes those who have pensionable years up to 31/12/2012 but based on the new age limits of N. 4336/2015 can apply after 31/12 /2022.
Who are excluded… anyway
It should be noted that they are explicitly excluded from the projected increase in age limits:
- Those who belong to heavy and unhealthy professions
- the insured who are subject to general, special or statutory retirement provisions as mothers and widowed fathers incapable of any livelihood work for children.
On the contrary, the following two categories are in the grip of the new retirement limits. Analytically:
1-Those who had retirement years up to 31/12/2012 but had not reached the age limit. These insured persons must apply when they reach the age limit.
2-Those who in the period of the transitional provisions had not reached either the age limit or the pensionable years. Those who complete after 2022 New age limits are affected. They can retire at 67 with 15 at least years of insurance or in 62 with reduced pension or with full if they have 40 pensionable years.