The amount of investment per project, as presented in the Fair Development Transition Plan of D.. Macedonia and Megalopolis. Which companies bet on de-lignification.
The SDAM was posted in a public consultation, which will last until 31 October and through the text stand out 11 large investments in D. Macedonia and the five in Megalopolis of Arcadia, aspiring with funds about 2,5 billion. euro to mark the new era in lignite areas as well as the new model of production and development pursued by the government in the country.
More specifically, in D.. Macedonia 11 investment plans are:
- Photovoltaic parks 2 GW from PPC and Hellenic Petroleum. Systems are under construction 230 MW height 133 million. euros from the first and 204 MW height 130 million. euros from the second.
- Unit for the production of "green" hydrogen through Renewable Energy Sources of height 1 billion. euro from Solaris Bus & Coach.
- Power storage unit 250 Megawatt, height 280 million. euros from Eunice.
- Factory battery production height 200 million. euros with 600 jobs. SDAM refers to a proposal of a nationwide group.
- Factory for the production of car parts and spare parts from an international automotive company 5,3 million. euro.
- Unit tomato production using height hydroponics 100 million. euros and 400 jobs from an international food company. The SDAM reports on a proposal from an international food company.
- Ecosystem wine tourism to the standards of Northern Italy. There is interest from a leading company in winemaking. The amount of the investment amounts to 25 million. euro.
- Creating state-of-the-art clinical rehabilitation height 60 million. euro, aiming at the development of medical tourism in Macedonia.
- Height clean energy research center 50-60 million. euro, through PPP of University D. Macedonia and private investors. Estimated jobs are 2.200.
- Establishment of a waste management unit.
- Biomass processing center.
Το White Dragon Project
It is worth noting that the White Dragon project is also mentioned in the Plan, investing 2,5 billion. euros in electrolytes 1.5 GW and appreciates 5.000 direct jobs. This project is designed by 4 Countries, one of which is Greece. It competes for funding others 7 projects, under Hydrogen Europe.
Το «White Dragon» (White Dragon), as the project in which Region D participates is called. Of Macedonia, aspires to prevail among 8 suggestions, claiming the raising of European funds but also the leverage of private capital. The proposal concerns the creation hydrogen power generation infrastructure 1 GW from ΑΠΕ for storage and use in transport and district heating, in parallel with the marketing of the surplus quantity. The project is officially supported by Germany, Italy and Belgium, as well as large companies active in the field of new technologies specializing in hydrogen technologies.
The investment proposals in Megalopolis
The five investments in Megalopolis, Arcadia, according to SDAM it is:
- Photovoltaic parks 50 Megawatt from PPC height 250 million. euro.
- Pharmaceutical industry height 90 million. euros with 400 jobs.
- Intelligent livestock and animal feed unit and smart farm production units 40 million. euro.
- Model adventure theme park, entertainment and education from a large investor, height 40 million. euro.
- Other public investments 30 million. euro.