But the other is more serious: Above the 80% of the self-employed choose to pay the lowest category of contributions and essentially undermine their… old age.
With a contribution 231 euros per month (from 210 euros that is today) contributions will be given for the part of the pension 170 euros per month (just).
If this amount is reduced to pensionable earnings, then an amount of the order of 850 euro, that is, a little more than the minimum wage.
How much pension can a self-employed person expect if he insists on paying the minimum contribution (s.s practice that, as it turns out, most people follow;
· 444 euros for 15 insurance years
· 519 euros for 20 insurance years
· 560 euros for 25 insurance years
· 608 euros for 30 insurance years
· 701 euros for 35 insurance years and
809 euros for 40 insurance years
So it's obvious - and because the years go by- that the facility in the current finances of the practitioner (s.s with the logic that very few contributions are paid) it has a heavy price and that is paying a very low pension. Those professionals who have planned to make their own pension plan in the private sector, those who feel they have built up sources of income for retirement, he is fine. The rest will have to reflect on what their lives will be like 67 with monthly earnings of 450-600 euro.
The deadline for choosing an insurance category expires at the end of the month. Those interested will make their choice keeping in mind that the contributions will increase by 10% (about). The ratio of contributions and pensionable earnings will be structured as follows:
1. Total contributions 231 euros and pensionable earnings 850 euro
2. Total contributions 277 euros and pensionable earnings 1020 euro.
3. Total contributions 332 euros and pensionable earnings 1295 euro.
4. Total contributions 399 euros and pensionable earnings 1630 euro.
5. Total contributions 478 euros and pensionable earnings 2030 euros and
6. Total contributions 622 euros and pensionable earnings 2750 euro.
Leave a Reply