The invitation of the Ministry of Tourism for the "Tourism for All" program 2020. See the conditions for participation for beneficiaries and providers
We invite interested accommodation providers and beneficiaries who wish to participate in the "Tourism for All" Program, year 2020 to submit applications for participation in the online application www.tourism4all.gov.gr through the Unified Digital Portal of the Public Administration, the following dates:
- Providers: from 17.06.2020 to 23.06.2020.
- Beneficiaries: from 29.06.2020 to 05.07.2020
The implementation of the program is done during the process that follows:
PART 1 : general information
A. OBJECT OF THE PROGRAM
The object of the program is to support beneficiaries and their beneficiary members, for vacationing in accommodation in Greece participating in the program.
The aid is provided by the "E-voucher", hereinafter "evoucher".
B. PROGRAM DISTRIBUTION - DIAMONE DURATION
1. The duration of the program is set by 15/07/2020 to 31/12/2020.
2. Beneficiaries can make four (4) continuous overnight stays in the same accommodation provider by choosing between his accommodations
Beneficiaries of the program are obtained by electronic lottery among those who meet the required conditions, in accordance with this Invitation. The application process involves the beneficiary's application, including for the benefit of its members., if any.
D. PUBLICATION OF THE PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
The Public Invitation is posted on the website of the Ministry of Tourism www.mintour.gov.gr and in the online application www.tourism4all.gov.gr
A. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION PARTICIPATION
JUSTICE-BENEFICIARIES OF THE PROGRAM
1. As "Beneficiaries" of the "Tourism for All" program, year 2020 defined:
Ι. Individuals / unmarried persons or married or widowed persons or persons who have entered into a cohabitation agreement or are in a dime or are
divorced, who have filed a Personal Income Tax Return for the tax year 2018.
Especially for married people or persons who have entered into a cohabitation agreement, The beneficiary is the person liable to submit the income tax return according to the article 67 of n. 4172/2013 or one of the two in the event of a separate declaration. The annual total family income that is taken into account for the imposition of the special solidarity contribution of article 43A of n. 4172/2013, regardless of its source.
II. Income criteria
a) the unmarried children of the beneficiary with dates of birth from 31.12.2002 until 31.12.2017, as evidenced by the data of the Civil Registry.
b) the children of the beneficiary, regardless of age, with a mental or physical disability rate of at least 67%, if they are single, divorced or widowed,
c) the beneficiary's spouse or the person who has entered into a cohabitation agreement with him.
d) the escorts of beneficiaries or beneficiaries of the above cases b 'and c' belonging to the category of persons with mental or physical disability at least
67%, and only if there is a need for escort and it arises from the law and is proved by a relevant certificate (when required), as specified in the supporting documents in this Invitation.
3. For the purposes of this as a child is meant every natural, legalized or legally recognized or adopted child and generally any child whose beneficiary has parental responsibility and custody.
4. In cases of spouses or children who are both beneficiaries of the program within the meaning of par. 1 of the present, one is perceived as benefiting the other, if declared in the application of the article 7 of a.p.. 9022/16.06.2020 Κ.Υ.Α .., as this Invitation stipulates.
5. They are not considered beneficiaries of the "Tourism for All" program of the year 2020:
▪ do not meet the conditions for participation, as described in the paragraphs above 1 and 2.
▪ those selected as beneficiaries-beneficiaries under the program
Period of Social Tourism 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 of OAED, regardless of whether they made use of the supply or not.
▪ selected as beneficiaries-beneficiaries of a relevant benefit from any other body for the same period of its implementation
program, as defined in Part 1 par. B1 of the present. Conditions: It is noted that the same person cannot apply as
beneficiary and to be declared as a beneficiary member at the request of another beneficiary. In this case, the application is not allowed.
B. RIGHTS OF PARTICIPATION PARTICIPATION, DEADLINE & PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. The applications for the participation of the beneficiaries are submitted to the Ministry of Tourism exclusively through the electronic application
www.tourism4all.gov.gr by 29.06.2020 until 05.07.2020, using TAXISnet passwords. In case of application in a way
different from that set out in the Invitation, the application is not considered.
2. Electronic applications are submitted within the deadline explicitly set out in this Invitation. Applications cannot be submitted after the deadline.
3. The application is a responsible statement of the article 8 of n. 1599/1986 (A '/ 75) for the information contained therein. The inaccuracy of the data that
declared in the application draws the prescribed criminal and administrative penalties.
4. The submission of an application for participation is an authorization to the Ministry of Tourism for the use and processing of its personal data.
applicant and its beneficiary members solely for the purposes hereof, according to art. 7 of a.p.. 9022/16.06.2020 K.Y.A..
5. The taxisnet codes of the beneficiary will be required to submit the application, its AMKA and the AMKA of its beneficial members if it is going to
included in the application.
6. In case of disability, it is necessary to attach a valid certificate from a competent Public Body for the disability rate of the beneficiary /
beneficiary and the need for escort where required.
7. Upon successful submission of the application, a protocol number is assigned and it is possible to save or print it.. In cases where it is required to attach supporting documents in accordance with the above h
application will be considered by the Ministry of Tourism.
The applicant is responsible for the complete and correct completion of his / her electronic application.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION PARTICIPATION
1. All accommodation in Greece that welcomes individuals and their families and provides them with accommodation has the right to participate in the Program..
2. Upon their request, the providers declare the category of their accommodation from below:
▪ Hotel tourist accommodation within traditional buildings.
▪ Complex tourist accommodation
▪ Youth hostels
▪ Organized tourist camps (camping)
▪ Tourist furnished houses / villas (villas)
▪ Furnished rooms for rent - apartments
▪ Houses / apartments for rent
3. The conditions for participation in the program of the above accommodation are as follows: a. to meet all the techniques provided by the current legislation and
functional specifications, depending on the category of each accommodation, b. Observe the special protocols of health content of no.
1881/29.05.2020 joint ministerial decision of the Ministries of Finance, Health and Tourism (Government Gazette / Β / 2084 / 30.05.2020).
c. Observe the prescribed means and fire protection measures. Necessary document is the Fire Safety Certificate in force for the whole
installation which must be attached to the online application. It is pointed out that, exclude organized tourist camps, for
accommodation up to 50 beds do not require a fire protection certificate in accordance with the provisions in force. However, these accommodations do not
are exempted from the obligation to take the prescribed measures and means of fire protection, for the observance of which the parties are responsible
operators or those legally responsible for these facilities, who are bound for the above through a relevant field of responsible statement against
their online application.
d. to have a separate bathroom inside the rooms, individual or central cooling-heating system depending on their operating periods, refrigerator and TV (not required for organized camps),
e. to have direct access to computer and electronic scanner as well as to the internet and to have an active link to the company's website.
B. APPLICATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION PARTICIPATION - PROTECTION & PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1. Providers wishing to participate in the Program submit an online application only through the online application
www.tourism4all.gov.gr by 17.06.2020 until 23.06.2020.
See the invitation here.