Dear Mr.. Minister,
As you know, on Sunday 9-1-2022 at 23:43 an earthquake of magnitude occurred 5,4 degrees on the Richter scale, with a focus very close to the city of Florina, which became strongly felt throughout the prefecture of Florina. Due to the short distance of the epicenter, recorded in Florina quite high in a vertical accelerometer component, acceleration value 0.22g. A large number of aftershocks followed in the following days, several of which were larger than 3 Richter but also some older than 4 Richter.
Already in Florina and in other areas of the prefecture autopsies are being carried out by engineers of the competent Directorate for the Rehabilitation of the Impact of Natural Disasters B. Greece and the need for repairs in many buildings is recorded.
Due to the effects of the earthquake, the whole prefecture of Florina (Municipalities of Florina, Amynteou and Prespa) declared a state of emergency for 6 months to 11-7-2022 with the no.197 / 11-1-2022 Decision of the G.G.. Civil Protection (ΑΔΑ 627Ξ46ΝΠΘ-6Μ5).
After that and because the seismic sequence is still evolving, while conducting autopsies and the necessary repairs in buildings and infrastructure that show damage, due to the seismic phenomenon it is not possible to do it immediately, due to frost conditions and heavy snowfall, it is deemed necessary to grant suspension to several, mainly of an urban nature, deadlines, expiring in the near future, in order to facilitate the smooth response to the consequences of the earthquake, but also not to offend the residents and engineers of the area, who, for exceptional objective reasons, are unable to meet the deadlines.
Required, therefore, to approve the suspension-extension of the following deadlines from the date of the seismic vibration, until 11-7-2022 that the prefecture of Florina has been declared in a state of emergency or even the possible extension of the declaration:
- Audit deadlines, submission of additions or corrections and issuance of pre-approvals for building permits (par. 7 and 8 article 35 ν. 4495/17).
- The deadlines / validity periods of the permissible execution of works (article 42 of n. 4495/2017).
- The 4-month deadline for issuing a pre-approval revision permit or revision permit (approx. Article 4 28 ν. 4495/2017).
- The deadline of 30 days or 4 months on a case-by-case basis for voluntary rehabilitation / demolition of arbitrary constructions or urban planning violations respectively (approx. α΄ της παρ. 3 and par. 4 of the article 94 of n. 4495/2017).
- The deadline for filing an appeal against an autopsy report of arbitrary construction (par. 1 article 93 ν. 4495/2017).
- The deadlines for the completion of the submission of the necessary supporting documents to the electronic system for the declaration of arbitrary constructions for the cases of inclusion in the law. 4178/2013, which are not transferred to n. 4495/2017 and the cases of inclusion in the n. 4014/2011 which have been transferred to n. 4178/2013 (par. 11 article 51 of n. 4643/2019).
- The deadline for the submission of the necessary supporting documents to the electronic system for the declaration of arbitrary constructions for the cases of inclusion in the law. 4495/2017 (third paragraph of approx. k of Article 99 of n. 4495/17).
We propose that the Draft Legislation be drafted as follows:
"Suspension of urban planning deadlines due to the earthquake of January 9 2022 in the prefecture of Florina.
They are suspended for the period from January 9th 2022 and for as long as the Municipalities of Florina, Of Amynteos and Prespa of the Florina Regional Unit of the Region of Western Macedonia are in a state of emergency to deal with the consequences due to the strong earthquake of January 9 2022 and for all cases that fall within the administrative boundaries of the above Municipalities:
a. the deadlines of par. 6 and 7 of the article 35 of n. 4495/17,
b. the deadlines of the article 42 of n. 4495/2017. The above suspension extends the corresponding period of validity of the acts of the article 42 of n. 4495/2017,
c. the deadline of approx. of the article 28 of n. 4495/2017 (Α΄ 167),
d. the deadlines of approx. α΄ της παρ. 3 and par. 4 of the article 94 of n. 4495/2017 except for the last paragraph thereof,
e. the deadline of par. 1 of the article 93 of n. 4495/17,
f. the deadlines of par. 11 of the article 51 of n. 4643/2019,
g. the deadline of the third paragraph of approx. k of Article 99 of n. 4495/17.»
In addition to the above deadlines, is absolutely imperative the extension for the same period as the Municipalities of Florina, Amynteou and Prespa are in a state of emergency, of the deadline for submitting an application for the "Save 2021" program, as well as the other deadlines of the program (electronic identity submission, loan agreement, project implementation etc.). In addition, regarding the "Save 2021" program, we consider it necessary increase the program grant for the areas affected by the earthquake, at least against 10%, in the context of possible restoration of balconies, railings along with thermal insulation work. also, due to the now increased requirements, because of the earthquake, in interventions that have an impact on the energy savings of homes, please the unallocated amounts that will result from the absorption of the funds of the Program, to be given priority in the Prefecture of Florina.
End, as the damages from the earthquake that are systematically observed in the buildings of the affected area mainly concern in detachments of walls in contact with beams and columns as well as cracks of filling elements as well as coatings., We consider it appropriate to consider and implement a simplified and accelerated subsidy-state aid procedure for such cases which constitute restorations - small-scale repairs..
We are always at your disposal for anything you need.
|For the D.E.. of TEE / T.D.M..|