The society of Valtos, Etoloakarnania, is shocked by a tragic incident that occurred on Friday in a rural area.
According to the first information, The 41-year-old was with a relative in a rural area near Amorgiana Valtos, when she bit him snake.
He was transported unconscious to the Chalkiopoulos Health Center, in the body of a farmer, where the doctor and the staff who were there made superhuman efforts for 50 about minutes to save him, but to no avail.
The deceased was then transported to the hospital of Agrinio.
The body will be transported to Rio University Hospital, for necropsy-necropsy, to determine the exact causes of his death.