To prevent constipation you need a high-fiber diet and a breakfast with foods that help boost bowel movements..
Today we will give you tips for your breakfast. We all have moments when we accept the visit of this annoying enemy: constipation. The toilet becomes a nightmare. We feel sluggish, apathetic and without energy.
Occasional constipation is common and is associated with a sedentary lifestyle, with some eating habits, even with some medications.
However, the problem becomes more serious when it is chronic, a condition that affects a large part of the female population.
In fact, studies show that factors such as female anatomy, hormonal changes, Pregnancy and stress largely determine the onset of constipation.
To avoid this problem, the most important thing is to have daily habits that promote good bowel movements.
But when constipation lasts for more than two or three weeks, you should consult a specialist.
We would like you to start by following some simple tips that you should keep in mind for breakfast.
At the beginning of the day our body is much more receptive to certain foods and there are small tricks that help speed up digestion.
Note the following tips for your breakfast.
5 tips for your breakfast
1. Olive oil and lemon for constipation
The first tip is simple and economical: a tablespoon of olive oil with a little lemon juice before breakfast.
What makes this mix interesting is that it works as well powerful detoxifier, capable of eliminating the toxins that accumulate in our body.
- Olive oil has an ideal texture and texture to enhance digestion as well as to care for the colon.. It lubricates internally and facilitates the movement of feces.
- We must also not forget that olive oil is a type of monounsaturated fat. In combination with lemon it works as a good laxative that simultaneously cleanses the walls of the small intestine promoting the proper absorption of nutrients.
Ingredients and use
- Eat half a teaspoon every morning (5-7 grams) virgin olive oil with half a teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice.
- Eat it before breakfast and wait half an hour.
- Do not exceed this dose and do not eat more than one teaspoon a day.
2. Oatmeal or whole wheat bread
We know that in supermarkets we find a large selection of cereals. Fiber is the key to fighting constipation and we have to choose the best quality.
- Keep in mind that many supermarket cereals contain too much sugar and the actual fiber content may be insignificant.. Read the labels carefully before choosing.
- The best option is the most natural. Oats or rye bread are two great foods to take care of your health and avoid constipation..
2. Aloe vera for constipation
If you have never tried this treatment, it's time to do it.
Constipation is a condition in which faecal material remains in the large intestine for a long time.. If many days pass without action, you will have abdominal pain, motion sickness, αέρια… Όπως αναφέρει στο βιβλίο της η Δρ. Meika Foster στην Ινδία η αλόη βέρα χρησιμοποιείτε εδώ και χρόνια στην παραδοσιακή ιατρική για την αντιμετώπιση της δυσκοιλιότητας.
Something as simple as that Drinking a natural beverage based on aloe vera can do wonders. Take notes and learn how to make this treatment.
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel (15 grams)
- the juice from 2 oranges
First squeeze the oranges and then add a teaspoon of aloe vera gel to their juice.. Mix well.
If you want, you can replace oranges with lemons or pears or lukewarm water.
If you have kidney or diabetes problems, if you are pregnant or have problems with your thyroid, you should not consume aloe vera.
4. Kefir, a probiotic digestive drink for people with lactose intolerance
Kefir is a food worth including in your breakfast. It is easily digested and, the most important, will not bother you if you are lactose intolerant.
- The bacteria and yeast it contains form an enzyme called lactase, which absorbs lactose.
- If we combine a little kefir with fresh fruit, we have a very good breakfast that prevents constipation.
5. The best fruits for constipation
The fresh, Whole fruits are always the best ally when trying to avoid constipation. There is nothing better than simple salads with different types of fruit to make the best use of their fibers.
Below are some of the best fruits for improving bowel movements:
- Grapes (with peel and seeds)
In closing we would like to say that it is time to start following these tips for your breakfast.. also remember to drink plenty of water during the day and make sure you include fiber in every meal.