From Monday 7 September 2020 Siatista Public Library returns to its winter hours :
Monday to Friday 7.30 π.μ - 3.00 pm
Every Wednesday from 7.30 π.μ - 7.00 pm
Συνεχίζουμε να τηρούμε τα μέτρα προστασίας για την ασφάλειά μας έτσι κατά την προσέλευση στη Βιβλιοθήκη τηρούμε τα εξής:
- To enter the bookstores it is necessary for the users to wear their own mask and gloves (as appropriate, Gloves can also be provided by the Library), otherwise access will not be allowed.
- Staying in the Library can not exceed 15 minutes.
- The maximum number of users to select books will be two (2) individuals.
- Users must keep their distance from each other, that is, two (2) meters from each other.
- The reading room and the Public Information Center will remain closed to the public, during the current operating phase.
- Requests for reproduction of evidence by researchers, students etc.. (photocopies, item scans), will be able to be served by appointment either by phone or via email, and their receipt can be done either in person by appointment or by sending them electronically.
- Users are only asked to enter the Library when they feel healthy, thus contributing to the protection of other users and staff.
Returned books will be quarantined for at least 72 hours.
Tel. : 2465021261
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org