The manufacture 28 January 2022, The Military Union of the Kozani Regional Unit held a scheduled meeting with the Kozani MP of the New Democracy and. Amanatidi George, in his political office.
On behalf of the Union, the President Papadimitriou Lazaros and the Vice President Theocharis Konstantinos were present.
During the discussion that took place in a very friendly atmosphere, The main issues concerning the active military serving in the Kozani Regional Unit were developed, which were submitted in writing in a memorandum, asking Mr.. Member of Parliament his practical assistance and their promotion through the institutions to which he belongs and serves. The memorandum included the following:
1. Unchanged with the completion 30 years of service.
2. Compensation for night work to all executives.
3. Implementation of 40-hour working hours.
4. Recognition of a five-year battle: Αναγνώριση για όλους τους στρατιωτικούς ανεξαρτήτως γεωγραφικού προσδιορισμού εφόσον εργάζονται στα καθήκοντα της ειδικότητας τους.
5. Three-year recognition of Law 3865/2010 with a percentage 6,67%.
6. Daily allowance: Immediate equation of the daily allowance with that of other employees in the State.
7. Adjustment of the retirement age limit of EP.OP.: The political and military leadership must resolve this issue by enforcing the current pension laws governing the military., to avoid receiving a reduced pension due to occupation of the age limit.
8. Daily allowance’ salary scale in EMTH.
9. Executive Health Care: Annual health examinations of executives and medical examinations to be carried out in the state hospitals of the area. Contracted doctors for the directly insured.
10. Military real estate: Δίκαιη επιλογή στέγασης σε αυτά με ισοκατανομή στους βαθμούς και με γνώμονα τα Ε1-Ε9 και τα εισοδηματικά κριτήρια.
11. Demobilization rank of Light Service of Executives from ASSY.
12. Εκπαίδευση στα Βασικά Σχολεία Εκπαιδεύσεως με την μορφή ΔΙ.ΜΑ (online learning) for executives who care for people with disabilities.
Mr.. Amanatidis showed special interest in the problems of the Military, stating that it will assist in resolving them through formal procedures, Recognizing that the highlighting of problems by our Union is particularly important.
At the end of the meeting, Recognizing that the highlighting of problems by our Union is particularly important. Recognizing that the highlighting of problems by our Union is particularly important, Recognizing that the highlighting of problems by our Union is particularly important.
At the meeting, all the health protocols concerning Covid-19 were observed.
For the Board of Directors