The measures of support of employees and companies that were announced 5/11 - and are still valid today - is insufficient. In everything,what does not concern the case of P.E.. Kozani indulgently unacceptable. The de-ligation master plan accurately records the situation in our country where the rapid decline of local income in recent 6 years, High unemployment and population decline are nowhere to be found in the country.
The data today is even more unfavorable as every month hundreds of employees are fired who worked either in the construction of the Ptolemaida V unit, or to PPC contractors, whose scope has shrunk dramatically since the decision to violently de-ligate. They will have been added to the OAED tables 4.000 unemployed until the end 2021 and a few hundred, the most specialized, are already looking for work in other parts of the country reinforcing the vicious cycle of unemployment-population bleeding.
From the beginning of the crisis, the 2010, The market world is silently living its own drama as traders, Professionals and scientists give their personal struggle to keep their business or activity afloat on terms unparalleled anywhere in the country. They are fighting in an area where a 4th memorandum was actually imposed 2015 and a 5th the 2019. Thousands of private sector workers are struggling with them.
The possibility of starting a padlock domino in local businesses is very close, as the first phase of the pandemic showed and equates to the slow death of the area.
In this reality it was imposed on the P.E.. Kozani the second lockdown and in fact with the greatest intensity and duration nationwide. Financial support measures therefore need to be of similar seriousness, with targeted interventions and hierarchical priorities:
▪ maintaining jobs
- strengthening the unemployed
- the support of Farmers
- business relief, professionals, scientists and
▪ the restart of the local economy
Based on the specifics of the area, existing tools and available national and European resources the following measures are proposed.
- The state covers for 2021 the total insurance contributions of employees in affected companies. The measure also includes companies that, although not closed, show a decrease in turnover. Prerequisites are no layoffs for 12 months and no adverse conversion of employment contracts in the same period. (Cost 40 from euros – SURE program).
- Extraordinary allowance 500 euros to 15.000 long-term unemployed to stimulate the market (cost 7,5 of euro-national resources) in January.
- Extraordinary allowance (2the dose) in the same category at Easter with income criteria from 500-1500 euro (cost 15,0 of euro-national resources).
- Immediate payment of special professional assistance for 22 days from 16/10-6/11 (aid measures – level 4) and likewise for all scientists.
- Extraordinary heating allowance for families with disabilities up to 1.000 euros with income criteria.
- Non-payment of a performance fee 2021 for all without exception the obligors.
- In the 5th repayable advance for the 4 months September-December all professionals without exception receive at least 2.000 euro. The measure refers to professionals for whom the algorithm applied results in amounts less than 2.000 up to zero (Unemployment Fund for professionals).
- Especially for the catering industry, a grant is proposed in 30% of the turnover declared by each company in the two months of November-December 2019 and analog application for start-ups.
- Participation of the farmers of the area in the 5th repayable advance with a single turnover statement 2020 and calculation of amounts compared to its turnover 2019 and corresponding application to special status farmers. Amounts that may have been collected in previous installments are set off.
- Increase in 100 from. of the Regional Business Support Program and a special sub-program exclusively for new and very small enterprises with a turnover of less than 10.000 euro (NSRF).
- The suspension of any liabilities decided or to be decided for the whole country to be extended for 6 additional months in Kozani PE . Special care must be taken for the EFKA contributions of the professionals corresponding to that of the spring as well as with the extension of the rent reduction measure for 3 extra months.
- Reduction 30% at VAT registration fees and 20% in E.I.X with headquarters in P.E.. Kozani and possibility of partial payment (4 doses) for all vehicles of Kozani, including I.X..
- Budget increase in the SAVE-AUTONOMOUS program from 90 in 300 million euros for Western Macedonia. It is the most effective measure to boost employment and restart the real economy and the only one that has been specifically proposed to date (NSRF).
End, We emphasize our position for the priority of vaccination of special groups but also areas that have the greatest spread of the virus with PE.. Kozani on the front line.