Financial aid 200 euros per month for one year is granted by OAED to the long-term unemployed, age from 20 to 66 years. Beneficiaries of the special allowance are unemployed whose 12-month regular subsidy has expired. The amount of 200 euro is expected to change upwards, as from next January the minimum wage will increase to 663 euro.
The unemployed must have completed on the date of submission of the relevant application, time of unemployment for twelve months (registered in the OAED unemployment registers). The annual family income should not exceed 10.000 euro. This income is increased by 586,08 euros for each minor child. A minor child is considered to be one who has not completed the 18th year of age.
The annual family income is considered to be the total annual taxpayer, real, exempt or taxable in a special way, income from any source - excluding severance pay - of the unemployed person prior to the exercise of the tax year, of his wife and minor children.
It is not counted in the annual family income: unemployment benefit, disease, maternity, as well as the long-term unemployment benefit (for any administration in the following calendar year).
For adult single beneficiaries as family income is considered the individual.
Application Procedure - Decision Making
Those interested submit, within two months of the end of the regular unemployment subsidy, the applications and the necessary supporting documents electronically, through the services of OAED.
Application of the beneficiary to the OAED service of his place of residence or of his last subsidy.
(1) Certified copy of the income tax return of the previous fiscal year, by any administrative authority or JSC, or a simple photocopy of the above statement, accompanied by the responsible statement of the article 8 of n. 1589/1986, in which the interested party certifies the accuracy of the information declared in it or printing of the above-mentioned clearing note issued through the TAXISNET system, without further formalities or ratification process.
(2) Responsible Statement of the beneficiary, which is attached to the relevant application, where the following are confirmed:
a) that he became aware of the periods of his obligatory appearance at OAED.
b) that it undertakes to inform the competent Service of the reasons for the loss of the status of unemployed within eight (8) working days and definitely before the end of the grant month.
c) that he became aware that after the removal of the reason for suspension and to continue his subsidy, must be presented to the competent Service of the Agency no later than sixty (60) days from the date of removal of the reason for suspension.
d) that he is obliged to respond to any call of the competent Service for his personal appearance within the deadline set by him.
e) that he is obliged in case of change of his place of residence or stay, to declare it to the competent Service. f) that all the supporting documents he submits in photocopies are exact photocopies of the originals.
(3) Valid identity card (identity card, passport etc.)
(4) Recent certificate of marital status for those who have minor children.
(5) Official document from which the AMKA will emerge.
Duration and amount of the Grant
The amount of the allowance is determined in the amount of 200 euro and is granted personally to the beneficiary himself for as long as he is unemployed and in no case beyond 12 months.