4the ΔΙΑΝΟΜΗ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ 2021 FOOD AND BASIC MATERIAL ASSISTANCE FROM P.E.. KOZANIS IN COLLABORATION WITH THE MUNICIPALITY OF VOPI IN THE CONTEXT OF THE TEVA PROGRAM
The Regional Unit of Kozani ως επικεφαλής εταίρος της Κοινωνικής Σύμπραξης ΤΕΒΑ που έχει συσταθεί για το Νομό μας σε συνεργασία με τον Municipality of Voio , ανακοινώνει ότι θα πραγματοποιηθεί διανομή τροφίμων του «Επιχειρησιακού Προγράμματος Επισιτιστικής και Βασικής Υλικής Συνδρομής ΤΕΒΑ 2018-2019», at 16 & 17 September 2021, days Thursday & Friday
- hours 09:00-15:00, in the Trabantzeio / Tsipio Boarding School in Siatista of the Municipality of Voio
(next to the Social Grocery tel. Communication 2465021119 )
The following products will be distributed to the beneficiaries of the program:
- FLOUR (1 KG), EVAPORATED MILK (400 ML), OLIVE OIL (1 LITER), SUGAR (1 ΚG), PASTA (500 GR),
COFFEE (500 GR), CEREALS CREAM (300 GR), HONEY (500 GR), rice (500 GR), TONE IN CANNED (160 GR),
BEANS (500 GR), NOODLES (500 GR), BREAD FOR TOAST (340 GR).
- SLICE (400 GR), GRUYERE (300 GR), BEEF (1 KG), SEMI-HARD CHEESE (400 GR), PORK MEAT (1 KG).
- MILK POWDER FOR BABIES OF 1 YEAR OLD AGE (400GR), 2nd BABY POWDER MILK (400 GR).
- BUBBLE BATH (1 LITER), SHAMPOO (400 ML), GENERAL LIQUID (1 LITER), DISH WASHER LIQUID (500 ML).
- KIWI (1 KG), CARROTS (PACKING 1 KG), APPLES (PACKING 2 KG), peaches (PACKING 2 KG)
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly at the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS.
It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask.
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or AMKA of the member of the application
which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with additional deposit of authorization of another person
(no genuine signature is required) and demonstration of his police ID.
Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, beneficiaries will reach the fixed point of distribution
exclusively by vehicle so that:
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- To go through two "stops" where:
- In the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves.
Μετά την ταυτοποίηση οι ωφελούμενοι θα υπογράφουν στο ειδικό tablet ή με δικό τους στυλό σε έντυπη λίστα.
- In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff who will place the food
(rack, port - trunk, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. Helps to achieve the goal of relieving
worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the eradication of poverty
and in particular in reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion.
Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
- Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
- Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).