Apple cider vinegar can be found everywhere, in a supermarket, in a mini market, however you can make it yourself. In each case, Nevertheless, should not be missing from your home as it provides solutions to various minor problems at home.
- Εξαφανίζει τις μυρωδιές στο σπίτι: Dissolve a cup of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water and spray with a bottle.
- Used as a cleanser: Unfiltered apple cider vinegar has powerful ingredients that fight bacteria.
- Unclogs drains: Mix ½ cup soda with a cup of apple cider vinegar to make your own sink cleaner.
- Get rid of mold: Apply unfiltered apple cider vinegar to moldy surfaces. Wash the area with a brush and let it dry.
- Fluffy and non-crumpled clothes: There are several smart solutions to straighten crumpled clothes, without putting on an iron. Mix apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of one to three in a spray bottle and spray directly on the crease.