Changes in pension applications and the start of payment of pensions provides for a new circular of EFKA.
Οι αλλαγές προβλέφθηκαν με τις διατάξεις του άρθρου 261 law's 4798/2021 που τροποποιεί τη διαδικασία που προέβλεπε το άρθρο 1 of N.. 4554/2018 ως προς την προθεσμία υποβολής των δικαιολογητικών και την ημέρα έναρξης του δικαιώματος συνταξιοδότησης.
According to the new circular:
1. Retirement due to old age, provided that at the date of application all the legal conditions for retirement are met, αρχίζει να καταβάλλεται από την πρώτη ημέρα του επόμενου της υποβολής της αίτησης συνταξιοδότησης μήνα. However, if at the date of submission of the application all the legal conditions for retirement due to old age are not met, then the commencement of the entitlement with the consequent financial results (that is, the payment of the pension) transferred to the first day of the month following that in which all legal conditions are met.
- The required documents, as appropriate, for retirement due to old age are submitted until the last day of the first month following the month of submitting the application for retirement.
- If the supporting documents show that the conditions necessary for retirement, as they are determined for each category of insured of e-EFKA, held in the next month of the retirement application calendar, The start time of the right to retire is defined as the first day of the month following the completion of the necessary conditions.
- If the deadline for the submission of the required supporting documents expires through no fault of the insured, τότε η αίτηση συνταξιοδότησης λόγω γήρατος απορρίπτεται και εκδίδεται σχετική απορριπτική απόφαση.Επισημαίνεται ότι η διάκριση της υπαιτιότητας του ασφαλισμένου είναι καθοριστικό στοιχείο προκειμένου να τεκμηριωθεί ο λόγος απόρριψης της αίτησης συνταξιοδότησης με απόφαση του αρμόδιου ασφαλιστικού οργάνου.
Η ισχύς των νέων διατάξεων καταλαμβάνει τις αιτήσεις συνταξιοδότησης λόγω γήρατος που θα υποβληθούν από 24 May 2021 and does not apply to pending applications.
Insured who will apply from now on can go as far as 3 stages until they start to get paid, while the most dangerous and trap is not to be in the 4th stage because then the application will be canceled!
For example, an insured person applying for a retirement pension in June 2021:
- If it has all the conditions and there is no lack of supporting documents, the pension will start to be paid in July 2021 and after (temporary first and final thereafter).
- If any supporting documents are missing, then in order for the retirement application to proceed he must bring them by the end of July (of the month following the application). In this case and if he meets the retirement requirements, the pension will start to be paid from August.
- If the supporting documents show that he meets the conditions for retirement at a later time than the one who submitted the application (e.g. application in June, but reaches the age limit in October), then the payment of the pension will start next month from the one that meets the conditions, that is, the payment will start from November.
- If the requested documents are not provided (within one month of application) through the fault of the insured, then the retirement application will be rejected! And in this case the insured will lose all payment deadlines, as he will need to make a new application from the beginning.
Changes in temporary pensions
Regarding the temporary pension, the obligation of EFKA to grant a temporary pension due to old age is introduced, αναπηρίας ή θανάτου όταν υποβάλλεται έντυπη ή ηλεκτρονική αίτηση συνταξιοδότησης χωρίς δήλωση συναίνεσης εκ μέρους των υποψήφιων συνταξιούχων. This means that they get temporary mandatory.
No temporary old-age pension is granted when employment is provided to the State and retirees are under 62 years. At the age of 62, they can receive a temporary pension, but will have to apply again. The re-grant of the temporary in this case begins one month after the date of the new application. For example, secured 61 years old is applying for a pension in June 2021 and gets the temporary 768 euro.
In September he works in the State and because he is under 62 years the pension is suspended. In June 2022 turns 62 and in case the final pension has not been issued, he will be re-granted the temporary one with the provisions on employment of pensioners, that is, with 70% of the initial amount, so it will take 538 euro. To get the temporary, will have to make a new application. If he makes the application in June that was done 62 and the suspension of pension due to employment in the State ends, will be paid in July. If in the interval since you submitted your retirement application (June 2021) until June 2022 the final pension is issued, will get the final with 70% as long as he continues to work in the State.
It is recalled that the suspension of pension (temporary, or final) does not apply when retirees declare employment outside the State, so they get the reduced percentage from the beginning 70%, regardless of whether it is above or below 62 years, for as long as their employment lasts.