The estimate that in 2021 will be held over 8 millions of electronic transactions, which practically means the abolition of corresponding movements to and from the natural service points is done by EFKA.
As part of its strategy to upgrade the level of service to citizens, through the digitization of its infrastructure, have been put into operation as a whole 10 modern and directly accessible electronic services for farmers.
As reported by e-EFKA, the 10 Online services to farmers are just some of them 50 total electronic services provided by the website of the institution and the single digital portal of the State gov.gr and are part of the strategy of gradual restriction of travel to and from physical branches, the elimination of unnecessary inconvenience and the uninterrupted 24-hour service of the citizens, via digital channels.
Its medium-term goal is that all transactions with citizens can be done electronically..
e-EFKA: Services for farmers
Analytically, as e-EFKA points out, services to farmers are as follows:
«1) Atlas digital award. Demonstrating respect in practice and recognizing the great importance of the primary sector and especially the people who serve it in the productive and development activity of the country, automated the multi-month and labyrinthine process of granting a pension for the insured of t. OGA and turned into a simple short minute electronic transaction.
Beneficiaries submit their application electronically using the TAXIS codes. To farmers with completed 67th year and insurance in t. OGA, as well as to the spouses and children of a deceased retiree, the necessary supporting documents are automatically obtained, The retirement decision is issued immediately and is notified to the e-mail address, which has been declared.
It is worth noting that, according to the data of the Information System "ATLAS", over 6.000 pensions have been awarded digitally and within two months from the date of submission exclusively to farmers.
2) Choice of insurance category of main insurance, auxiliary insurance and lump sum benefits, from 1/1/2021. Through this online service, farmers and other self-employed can automatically choose their insurance category every year without visiting the e-EFKA branches. It is noted that in case they do not change their insurance category, last year's category remains active.
3) Start / Change / Termination of self-employed insurance. In March, all electronic services related to the start / change / termination of insurance of all insured self-employed persons have been completed.
This is a very important online service that replaces a laborious and highly bureaucratic process, which forced the insured to make consecutive visits either by themselves or their accountants to the institution's organizational units and caused long delays.
4) Insurance capacity. Every self-employed person, through this online service, can control in real time the right of access to medical care (health care providers, pharmacies, contracted doctors with EOPYY, etc.).
5) Granting of insurance capacity of an indirect member and inventory in the register of e-EFKA. This service provides the possibility of online inventory of indirect members, its connection with the directly insured and automatic updating of the register of insured.
As a direct result, the insurance capacity granted to the direct member is also granted to the indirect member.
6) Proof of insurance awareness. This service allows natural and legal persons, including insured farmers, the automatic receipt of proof of insurance awareness, without further bureaucratic procedures and waiting.
Over 750.000 of course (employed and self-employed) and legal entities used this online service in the quarter March-April-May 2021.
7) Certificate of contributions for tax purposes. This service provides the possibility of immediate issuance of this certificate for tax use of the current tax year without any waiting and need for personal presence.
8) Inventory certificate. The service is addressed to all insured persons who have already been registered in the register of e-EFKA (farmers / self-employed, employees, indirectly insured) and can receive this certificate immediately, avoiding attendance and overcrowding in its organic units.
9) Electronic Services of Insurance Debt Collection Center (ΚΕΑΟ). Through the electronic services of the Insurance Debt Collection Center (ΚΕΑΟ) a number of transactions are provided, such as certification of debtors, electronic information of debtors, debtor debt table, electronic debtor card, calculation of settlement installments and of course debt settlement.
10) Online service request / appointment. For those transactions that can not be done electronically, The possibility of scheduling an appointment at the physical branches of the institution is provided. The appointment is made entirely electronically, offering the insured better service, as they avoid long waits and overcrowding in the e-EFKA units.
Traders with simple steps select the branch and department they wish to be served and automatically book the first available appointment.
Online appointments are over 600.000 since September 2020 until today".