The Ministry of Environment and Energy publishes during the day the implementation guide of the Economy 2021 subsidizing the energy upgrade of homes with direct payments and interest-free loans. Alongside, until 15 The platform is expected to open in December, where those interested in the program can submit their applications..
I save it 2021, budget 632 million. is expected to contribute to energy savings of at least 213ktoe per year and energy renewal to a minimum of 105.000 housing to 2025. also, includes separate incentives to support poor and vulnerable households in the form of an increased percentage of grants and a separate budget 100 million euros.
Οι επιδοτήσεις για τους δικαιούχους θα είναι υψηλότερες εφέτος, to cover the costs of rising raw material and metal prices due to the international crisis.
Specifically, for applications for individual apartments, houses and apartments as part of an application in an apartment building, the maximum grant rate is defined as follows:
For apartment building applications, when the total of the millimeters of the building participates, an additional grant is provided (bonus) +10% at the projected grant rate of each participating apartment.
The grant percentage concerns the eligible intervention budget. For the remaining percentage up to 100% of the eligible budget interventions, there is the possibility of granting a loan with an interest rate subsidy, on the basis of a relevant request of the Beneficiary.
The right to participate in the program have natural persons who have a real right to an eligible residence.
The right in rem (full ownership / usufruct / bare ownership) of the applicant should exist during the reference year of the program (tax year 2020) as when submitting the application.
In case of existence of more beneficiaries of real rights (conjunctures) in an eligible residence:
- If the main use of the requested residence is made by one of the co-owners, only the co-owner who owns it has the right to participate.
- If the main use of the requested residence is made by another non-co-owner, The right to participate has anyone with full right of ownership / usufruct (not small ownership), with the consent of the others.
- An application for an energy upgrade to a home whose property right was acquired after the 31/12/2020 (recent acquisition of real estate). However, information indicates that this criterion may change.
- In cases where, according to the data of the income tax return in the reference year, the house is rented or rented for free or is vacant, Only the full owner or usufructuary has the right to participate in the program.
- Homes with short-term lease use are not eligible.
Within the program there are two distinct types of applications:
▪ Application for an individual apartment or house.
▪ Apartment building application (including applications for apartments as part of an application for an apartment building).
▪ It is pointed out that in no case are the properties of the building that are not used for housing eligible (e.g. store on the ground floor of a building).
▪ A house, in order to be considered eligible, must meet the following general conditions:
▪ It exists legally.
▪ It has not been deemed demolishable.
▪ Used as the main residence.
It is classified based on the First Energy Performance Certificate (A 'PEA) in a category lower than or equal to C..
The start date for the eligibility of expenditure is set at 1 February 2020.
Not eligible projects which, on the basis of the expenditure documents submitted, have been completed in respect of the physical object or have been fully executed by the date of submission of the application.
Only the interventions that are completed after the issuance of the A 'PEA can be considered eligible for the program and in any case the expenses should have been made from the 1st of February. 2020 and after.
The interventions submitted with the application for inclusion in the program arise based on the recommendations of the Energy Inspector and relate exclusively to the following categories of eligible interventions:
- Replacement of frames
- Place / thermal insulation upgrade
- Heating system upgrade / cooling
- ZNX system using renewable energy sources (RES)
- Other savings interventions (smart home, lighting upgrade)
Funding applications are submitted only electronically and compulsorily through the information system of the official program website. At the application stage no physical file with supporting documents is required.
Upon completion of the application, automated electronic eligibility checks are performed, the registration of the required supporting documents on a case by case basis, the receipt of the energy elements of the A 'PEA, the submission of the proposal with the costs of interventions and other costs and the initial statement of financial scheme.
The right of cancellation is given during the application period and resubmit an application. Cancellation of an application by the applicant is not allowed after the end of the application period.
By submitting the application to the program, a unique protocol number is received and the total score of the application is automatically calculated., based on the program evaluation criteria. Prerequisite for submitting the application is the completion of all mandatory fields.
It is pointed out that in case of transfer of the property the right to apply to the program is not transferable (except in the case of forced transfer of property due to death).