The online platform for Covid statements, of the "lost" rents, AADE is expected to open today in order for property owners who receive reduced rents to be covered for the 30% of the damage they have suffered.
Through the platform taxpayers have the opportunity until 23 September to submit:
- Initial statements for the months of March to June, for those who have not yet submitted initial statements and
- Amending statements for the months of March to August.
Οι δηλώσεις υποβάλλονται στην ηλεκτρονική εφαρμογή υποβολής δηλώσεων πληροφοριακών στοιχείων μίσθωσης, which has been put into operation by ΑΑΔΕ in the Taxisnet system, to the email address https://www.aade.gr/polites/ akinita / misthotiria-akiniton. In cases of co-ownership the declaration is submitted by the owner who has submitted the Real Estate Lease Information Statement.
Property owners must complete, as appropriate, the following information:
a) Use of rent
- Home of a dependent student
- Main residence in which the tenant is an employee and his employment contract has been suspended
- Main residence in which the spouse / Part of a Cohabitation Agreement (MSS) of the tenant is an employee and his / her employment contract has been suspended
- Commercial property
- Main navy residence
b) The monthly rent before the reduction
c) The amount of rent after the reduction
d) The month of the reduction
Caution: In case no initial or amendment Statement of Real Estate Lease Information has been submitted electronically, must be submitted prior to the Covid Declaration without penalty.
Tenants' acceptance of the initial Covid Declarations for March through June 2020, as well as the amending Covid Declarations for March to August 2020, can take place until October 1 2020.