In 5 arrests rose, in 31 in total the violations for the operation of stores, in 520 to move from 00:30 until 5:00 and to 786 for not using a mask on Saturday, on the first day of implementation of the new restrictive measures in many areas of Greece, to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
particularly, according to ELAS data, in 49.745 checks carried out, the following infringements were confirmed:
– 520 infringements for moving from 00:30 to 05:00 and an equal number of fines were imposed 150 euro, as follows: 411 in Attica, 49 in Thessaloniki, 18 in Western Macedonia, 12 in Thessaly, 12 in Crete, 5 in Western Greece, 3 in the Ionian Islands, 3 in Epirus, 3 in the North Aegean, 2 in Central Macedonia and 2 in the South Aegean.
– 25 infringements and 5 arrests for shop and private business rules, while overcrowding was imposed on overcrowded customers in 3 stores in Epirus, 2 in Central Greece and from 1 in Peloponnese, South Aegean and Thessaly.
– 6 for operation of stores after 24:00, by imposing a fine 10.000 euros and a three-day suspension, from which 3 in Attica and from 1 in Peloponnese, Western Greece and North Aegean.
– 2 for non-completion of the online Passenger Locator Form by a traveler.
– 786 for not using a mask – non-observance of prescribed distance, and an equal number of fines were imposed 150 euro, as follows: 132 in Attica, 127 in Thessaloniki, 96 in Central Greece, 67 in Central Macedonia, 62 in the North Aegean, 62 in Thessaly, 53 in Crete, 46 in Western Greece, 40 in the Ionian Islands, 31 in Epirus, 26 in the Peloponnese, 21 in Western Macedonia, 18 in Eastern Macedonia and Thrace and 5 in the South Aegean.
According to ELAS, audits continue unabated to protect public health.