With unanimous decision of the Municipal Council of Grevena, in the context of the implementation of the existing legislation, approved the exemption at a rate 40% of the total amount of the monthly rent to be paid to the Municipality of Grevena by the companies their operation has been compulsorily suspended or they are financially affected for the period from 20 March to 31 December 2020.
The supporting documents that must be submitted by the interested parties in the Municipality of Grevena are the following:
- Application of the Company representative
- Inventory of AADE (for KAD)
- Printing of a statement by ERGANI
- Certificate of non-debt to the Municipality from any fee or right
- Responsible Statement N.. 1599/1986
- Photocopy of Bank Account for any refund
- Any other supporting documents that may be requested by the competent bodies.
The supporting documents are submitted electronics to the competent services of the Municipality:
- For the Revenue and Property department:
K. Dimitrios Stefos (email@example.com) while for further clarifications you can call the phones (24623)-50874/50851/50895.
- For the School Committees:
End, the Regulatory Decision no. 26/23.12.2020 Regular Meeting of the Municipal Council of the Municipality of Grevena is posted on the website of the Municipality of Grevena and more specifically here as well as the relevant Application and Affirmation where you will find here.