The Regional Unit of Kastoria as a leading partner of the Social Partnership TEVA that has been established for our Prefecture, announces that 17 May 2022 will be held special food distribution of the "Operational Program of Food and Basic Material Assistance TEVA 2018-2019". Due to limited number of Foods and BYS in the warehouse of the Partnership, this distribution will only take place on four members (4 members) - five members (5 members) - six members (6 members) & seven members (7 members) Families.
The distribution will take place:
- On Tuesday 17 May 2022, from the 9:00a.m – 13:00pm at the DI.NAK point. Of Kastoria, where the special groups of the beneficiaries of all the Social Partners will be served (Municipality of Kastoria – Municipality of Argos Orestiko – Municipality of Nestori and the Holy Diocese of Kastoria).
At special categories of the beneficiaries mentioned above and are beneficiaries of the program, will be distributed according to the members of each family and the quantities of the products of the warehouse, the following products: WHEAT FLOUR (1 KG), OLIVE OIL (1LITER), PASTA (500 GR), rice (500 GR), HONEY (450 gr),SALT (500GR), SUGAR (1 ΚG), NOODLES (500 GR), TONE IN CANNED (160 GR), SLICE (400 GR), UNIVERSAL CLEANING LIQUID (1 LITER), SHAMPOO (1 LT) & 400 ml, DISH WASHER LIQUID (500 ML), BUBBLE BATH 1 lit & 400 ml, LAUNDRY POWDER (40-50 MEASURES), TOOTHBRUSH, TOOTHPASTE (75 ΜL), LIQUID CREAM SOAP (300 ML), SANITARY NAPKIN (10-12 ΤΕΜΑΧΙΩΝ).
Instructions to Beneficiaries
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or its AMKA of the member of the application which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with extra filing of another person authorization (no genuine signature is required) and demonstration of his police ID.
Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Regarding the distribution process, the beneficiaries will approach the point by vehicle while observing strictly the instructions are analyzed below.
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- They will go through two "stops" where:
- In the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality. After identification, the beneficiaries will sign in the electronic system.
- In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff who will place the food (rack, port - trunk, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
- Upon completion of the above process, they continue their exit from the surrounding area.
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly at the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS. It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- Have the appropriate certification / identification document, ie AMKA of the member of the application together with the presentation of his police ID or with the authorization of the other person (no genuine signature is required).
- Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
- Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
- Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).