The Regional Unit of Kozani as the leading partner of the Social Partnership TEVA that has been established for our Prefecture announces that it will take place, in collaboration with the Municipalities of Kozani, Βοίου, Eordaias, Serbion and Velvento, διανομή τροφίμων του «Επιχειρησιακού Προγράμματος Επισιτιστικής και Βασικής Υλικής Συνδρομής ΤΕΒΑ» στους δικαιούχους των οποίων οι αιτήσεις έχουν τρία μέλη και πλέον, the following days :
- In the Municipality of Kozani, at 20 September 2022 in the Indoor Gym of Kozani (White fountain).
- In the Municipalities of Serbia and Velvento on 21 September 2022, in the former Soil Laboratory / Rural Development Center (stone building, at the intersection of Andrea Papandreou streets & Aristotle-Serbia).
- In the Municipality of Voi, at 22 September 2022 in the Boarding School Municipality of Voi (next to the Social Grocery).
- In the Municipality of Eordea, at 23 September 2022 in the οδό Ελευθερίας 59 and Dragoumi angle.
The arrival times will be announced with a relevant Press Release from the Municipalities where the instructions that are analyzed below must be strictly observed..
Θα διανεμηθούν στους δικαιούχους του προγράμματος με τρία μέλη και πλέον μόνο the following products λόγω μη επάρκειας των προϊόντων για το σύνολο των ωφελουμένων:
Wheat flour 1kg, Olive oil 1lit, Pasta 500gr, Ρύζι 500gr, Μοσχάρι 1kg, Pork 1kg, Φέτα 400gr και σερβιέτες (σε ηλικίες 14-40 years) .
In addition, the applications will be distributed to beneficiaries of the program concerning large families depending on their availability and the following products due to their inadequacy for all beneficiaries.:
Shower gel 1lit, General purpose cleaner 1lit, Honey 450gr, Shampoo , Washing powder (2kg), Baby wipes,Dishwashing liquid 500ml, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Liquid cream soap 300ml .
Instructions to Beneficiaries
The beneficiaries of the program will receive the products upon presentation of the decision of approval of KEA or its AMKA of the member of the application which he receives even in case of inability to attend them, with extra filing of another person authorization and demonstration of his police ID.
Distribution Methodology «Drive Through»
Due to the current situation and the Covid-19 pandemic, beneficiaries will reach the fixed point of distribution (Indoor Gym) exclusively by vehicle following the configured entrance and exit corridors in the surrounding area of the gym so that:
- The beneficiaries will not disembark at no time from their vehicles.
- To go through two "stops" where:
- In the first, will be identified by employees of the Municipality who will be protected with masks and gloves. After identification, the beneficiaries will sign with their own pen in a printed list.
- In the second, the beneficiary will indicate to the contractor's staff who will place the food (rack, port - trunk, inside the vehicle) and the employees of the contractor company complete the process.
- Upon completion of the above procedure, they continue their exit from the surrounding area of the gym.
Obligations of Beneficiaries
Beneficiaries are required to follow the instructions below:
- Arrive at the food collection point strictly at the predetermined day and time to be notified by SMS. It is extremely important to follow this rule to avoid traffic jams.
- Have the appropriate certification / identification document, ie ΑΜΚΑ του μέλους της αίτησης μαζί με την επίδειξη της αστυνομικής του ταυτότητας ή με την εξουσιοδότηση του ετέρου προσώπου (no genuine signature is required).
- Upon identification and receipt to wear a mask.
TEVA supports the distribution of food and basic material goods, combined with accompanying measures aimed at the social integration of beneficiaries and implemented throughout the country. It helps to achieve the goal of alleviating the worst forms of poverty, promotes social cohesion and therefore contributes to the goal of eradicating poverty and in particular reducing the number of people at risk of poverty and social exclusion. Enhances the creation of a wider network of collaborating Municipalities and Bodies.
Beneficiaries of the Program are:
• Individuals and families living in extreme poverty meet the criteria of no.. Δ23 / οικ.17108 / 875 / 10.04.2017 Decision of the Deputy Minister of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity (Government Gazette B’1474 / 28.04.2017) and are included in the KEA platform.
• Homeless, served by respective homeless accommodation structures (e.g. day centers, homeless meals etc.).