The Department of Fisheries of the Directorate of Agricultural Economy and Veterinary of the Kozani Regional Unit announces that the race approved for the 28 and 29 October 2017 and approved, according to decisions of the Deputy Regional Governor of Kozani Panagiotis Plakentas, the conduct of two thirty-hour carp fishing competitions (Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon) each one they organize :
1) The Athletic Association of Amateur Fishermen of Kozani which will take place on 4 and 5 November 2017 and
2) The Athletic Association of Amateur Fishermen of Ptolemaida which will take place on 11 and 12 November 2017.
The two races will be held in the section of the artificial lake Polyphytos around the Serbian bridge – Kozani from both banks (as in the attached sketch of ASEA Kozani).
Η διεξαγωγή των αγώνων γίνεται σύμφωνα με τον κανονισμό αθλητικής αλιείας επιφανείας γλυκών νερών της ομοσπονδίας Ε.Ο.Υ.Δ.Α., όπως επίσης ορίζεται :
– Exclusively carp fishing is done (carp), but in no case the weight of the fish will be less than 500g.
– Each athlete can fish with two rods and one hook is allowed on each rod.
– Each catch of carp (carp) once caught it is kept alive in the water, under the responsibility of the contestant and at the end of the contest after being weighed or photographed will be released into the water. The fish that may be hooked, such as mullets, plates, drawers, butterflies and roosters will then be returned to the water.
– Αποκλειστικά υπεύθυνοι για όλη την οργάνωση και την ομαλή διεξαγωγή του διαγωνισμού καθώς και για οποιαδήποτε πληροφορία , είναι τα Δ.Σ. των Συλλόγων.
– Κάθε διαγωνιζόμενος να είναι μέλος των συλλόγων που θα λάβουν μέρος, unconditionally comply with the general carp fishing regulations, the provisions relating to fisheries, καθώς και τα οριζόμενα στην απόφαση.
– The participants in the competitions accept the terms of participation of the statutes of the competition of sports amateur fishing competitions of the Associations.
Violators of the provisions of the decrees of fisheries legislation are subject to the sanctions of article 11 of the Fisheries Code 420/70.