With the aim of informing the Bodies about the Operational Program of the Fair Development Transition 2021-2027 and ensuring readiness in his specialization, A teleconference was held today between the Regional Governor of Western Macedonia George Kasapidis, of the Deputy Regional Development Planning Planner Stergios Kiana and Institutions of Western Macedonia.
Today's meeting is the first of a series of meetings that will take place in the immediate future. Στην τηλεδιάσκεψη συμμετείχαν τα Εμπορικά και Βιομηχανικά Επιμελητήρια Κοζάνης, Florina, Kastoria and Grevena, the Technical Chamber of Greece – part of Western Macedonia, the Geotechnical Chamber of Greece – branch of Western Macedonia and the Economic Chamber of Greece – part of Western Macedonia.
Briefly, the warrant program is architecturally structured in the following 6 priorities:
- Ενίσχυση και προώθηση επιχειρηματικότητας,
- Energy transition - climate neutrality,
- Land use adjustment - circular economy,
- Fair labor transition and empowerment of human capital,
- Integrated small-scale interventions - Intelligent communities,
- Technical support.