Τις προϋποθέσεις και τη διαδικασία χορήγησης της εισοδηματικής ενίσχυσης σε οικογένειες ορεινών και μειονεκτικών περιοχών, as well as the time and manner of its payment, defined by the new KYA .
Beneficiaries of income support
1. The income support of par. 2 of the article 27 of n. 3016/2002, as amended by Article 61 of n. 4701/2020, granted to families, including single parents, at least one member of which is a citizen:
a) of the Hellenic Republic,
b) Member State of the European Union,
c) state belonging to the European Economic Area (Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein) and
d) of the Swiss Confederation.
In the event that only one member of the family meets the condition of the previous paragraph, the application for aid is submitted by that member. If the same condition is met in the person of both spouses or parties to the cohabitation agreement, the application is submitted by one of them.
2. "Family" means the couple in a legal marriage or cohabitation agreement, or parties to a cohabitation agreement, respectively, after any unmarried minor children, coexisting under the same roof.
3. A single-parent family is defined as a family consisting of a single parent (unmarried, to widows, separated, divorced or due to the detention of the other parent in a penitentiary or similar cases), who exercises exclusively or after a relevant assignment by a court decision, notarial deed or mediation minutes, in accordance with current legislation, the temporary or permanent custody of one or more minor unmarried children.
4. Minors are considered children, which in the year of submission of the application complete the 18 year of their age. Especially for applications submitted during the year 2020 and relate to the income support of the year 2019, minors are considered children, who have completed the eighteenth year of their age within the year 2019.
5. Face, which is a member of two families within the meaning of par. 2 and 3, which coexist under the same roof, is not entitled to receive the annual income support twice for the same year.
Conditions of administration
1. Income support is granted under the following cumulative additional conditions: a) The family members live permanently in mountainous and disadvantaged areas, as defined in par. 2 of the article 27 of n. 3016/2002, as amended by Article 61 of n. 4701/2020 and in particular: a) as mountainous areas for the application of this, means the mountain areas included in the "TABLE OF MUNICIPALITIES AND COMMUNITIES" (ARTICLE 3 PARAGRAPH 3)Of Directive 81/645 / EEC, as it stands after its amendment by Decision 83/339 / EEC of the European Commission, of Directive 85/148 / EEC, of Directive 89/588 / EEC, Directive 93/66 / EEC and Decision 94/516 / EC of the European Commission.
b) As disadvantaged areas for the granting of income support from the year 2020 hereinafter referred to as areas with significant physical handicaps and areas with special handicaps, within the meaning of par. 3 and 4, respectively, of the article 32 of the Regulation (EU) 1305/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013, as defined in the relevant Annexes of the Rural Development Program of Greece ", which was approved by 28.2.2019 Implementing decision of the European Commission approving the amendment of the rural development program of Greece for support from the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the amendment of the executive decision C(2015) 9170.
c) For the aid year 2019, less-favored areas means the areas listed in the "TABLE OF DISABLED AREAS" (ARTICLE 3 PARAGRAPH 4) and in the “TABLE OF DISADVANTAGED AREAS (ARTICLE 3 PARAGRAPH 5) of Directive 81/645 / EEC, as it stands after its amendment by Decision 83/339 / EEC of the European Commission, of Directive 85/148 / EEC, of Directive 89/588 / EEC, Directive 93/66 / EEC and Decision 94/516 / EC of the European Commission.
Permanent residence means continuous residence in the above areas for a period of at least two (2) years, as evidenced by the income tax returns of the beneficiaries for both (2) last years before submitting their application tax years in combination with the data of their Tax Register.
d) The annual family income of the beneficiaries does not exceed the amount of four thousand seven hundred (4.700,00) euro, or the adjusted income threshold.
2. Annual family income means the annual taxable real or imputed, as well as the exempt or taxable in a special way, income of all family members of the applicant for income support. The annual family income does not include what is granted according to the article 235 of n. 4389/2016 (A' 94), as applicable, Minimum Guaranteed Income, granted by article 214 of n. 4512/2018 (A' 5) child allowance, the education or vocational training allowance of the unemployed of the article 30 of n. 4144/2013 (A' 88), as applicable, as well as the amounts of money paid as welfare benefits to people with disabilities. The income support granted pursuant to this Decision shall not be taken into account in determining the annual family income pursuant to this Decision..
3. For applications submitted during the year 2020 and relate to the year of aid 2019, the year of submission of the application is considered the year 2019 for the control of the permanent residence and the fulfillment of the income criterion, according to par. 2.
1. An application is required for the granting of income support, which is submitted by the applicant to the electronic application of the Welfare Benefits and Social Solidarity Organization (Ο.Π.Ε.Κ.Α.) through the Unified Digital Portal of Public Administration (gov.gr). The electronic application can also be submitted through the authorized users of the Citizens' Service Centers (Κ.Ε.Π.). In the case of the previous paragraph, at the Citizens' Service Center a third person specially authorized for this purpose may come to submit the application. For the implementation of this decision as authorized users of K.E.P.. means the certified users of K.E.P.. for the application of the return of a Social Security Registration Number (AMKA).
2. The electronic application of the paragraph 1 manage, maintains and upgrades, if required, from the start of its operation, the company "Electronic Government of Social Security SA" (Η.ΔΙ.Κ.Α. SA). Applications for the aid are processed through this application, a register of beneficiaries is created, the payment statements of the aid are formed, the amounts unduly paid are determined and the required set-offs are made.
3. The application of the paragraph 1 submitted once. In case of its approval, the submitted request is considered to extend to each subsequent year, without the need to submit a new application. In this case the aid is still granted after the adoption of a relevant approval act for each year, if the annual cross-checks show that the conditions for granting the income support are met. If the submitted application is rejected, the applicant may submit a new application for income support next year. In case of approval of this new application, the provisions of the second and third subparagraphs of this paragraph shall apply.
4. In cases where the electronic application is submitted by the applicant himself, the use of the electronic application of par. 1 is done after authentication with the use of the codes - credentials of the General Secretariat of Information Systems of Public Administration (Γ.Γ.Π.Σ.Δ.Δ.) of the Ministry of Digital Governance (taxisnet). When submitting it, the applicant must declare a) active account details (IVAN) credit institution operating in Greece, or EL.TA., beneficiary or co-beneficiary of which he is himself and to whom the income support will be credited, b) valid email address (e-mail), c) the mobile phone number. The above under data (b) and (c) Data can also be obtained from the National Register of Citizens' Communication of the article 48 par. 5 of n. 4623/2019 (A' 134) with an online service provided by the Interoperability Center (ΚΕ.Δ.) of G.G.P.S.D.D.. If the applicant is married or has entered into a cohabitation agreement, which is in force, the name must also be declared, the patronymic, the mother's name, and the Tax Registration Number (VAT number) of the spouse or the other party to the cohabitation agreement. If there are unmarried minor children in the applicant's family, declared on the applicant's income tax return as dependent members, the name must be filled in, the patronymic, the mother's name and optionally their Tax Registration Number (VAT number). The electronic submission of the application does not require the submission of supporting documents by the applicant, as the necessary data are obtained from the competent bodies.
5. When submitting the application online, through interoperability from the databases managed by A.A.D.E., are pumped and granted to H.D.I.K.A.. SA. through KED. of G.G.P.S.D.D., on behalf of OPEKA, the following family data:
a. Indication of a cleared tax return for the tax year audited for the income criterion (0 the 1).
b. Indication of a cleared tax return for the tax year preceding the tax year of indent a ' (0 the 1).
c. Current marital status based on the VAT number of the applicant and the VAT number of the spouse, or another party to the cohabitation agreement from the Taxpayer Registry, if any.
d. List of minor dependent children in E1 based on the TIN of the applicant for the reference years (TIN of a dependent child, AMKA of a dependent child, Year of Birth of a dependent child).
e. Permanent Residence Addresses from E1 of the year of application and of the previous year (panel 5 of E1). For those submitted in the year 2020 applications for the aid year 2019, the year of application is considered the year 2019.
f. Indication of hosting in the year of the application and TIN of the host, if hosting has been accepted, 0 in case of rejection by the host of the applicant's declaration of hospitality and 1 if the submitted income tax returns for the last two years prior to the submission of the application do not show the permanent residence of the applicant in a mountainous or disadvantaged area due to his hospitality.
g. Indication of hospitality during the previous year of the application and VAT number of the host, if hosting has been accepted, 0 otherwise. For those submitted in the year 2020 applications for the aid year 2019, the year of application is considered the year 2019.
the. Income in accordance with the provisions hereof for the TIN of the applicant and the other members of his family.
6. When the electronic application is submitted through an authorized user of the Citizens' Service Center, the applicant, displaying his identification (Identity card, or Passport in force) issues to the authorized user the Tax Registration Number (VAT number), with the use of which the electronic application is logged. In order to complete the application, the authorized official informs the applicant about all the data that have been pre-filled and are available from the electronic databases., then, completed by the authorized user, at the suggestion of the applicant, all of the provisions of par. 4 data need to be submitted.
After completing all the required information, the authorized official prints the complete application with the declared data. The printed application is signed by the applicant, before its final submission, and kept in the physical file by the authorized official. By signing, the applicant declares that he confirms the content of the application, which with this content is submitted definitively.
After the final submission of the application, the authorized official shall print and issue to the applicant the approval or rejection decision on his application. In cases where the application remains pending, The provisions of par. 2 and 3 of the article 4.
7. The final submission of the electronic application is a responsible statement of the applicant, according to the provisions of n. 1599/1986 (A' 75), the accuracy of the information and the fulfillment of the conditions for granting the aid, as provided for in this Decision. In addition, the final submission of the application is a declaration of consent of the applicant for conducting social research and home visits by competent officials, if required, for on-the-spot verification of the declared data. For conducting social research, it is requested by OPEKA. the assistance of the competent service of the relevant Region.
8. Subject to stricter penalties, provided for in the current criminal legislation, in the event of a declaration by the applicant of false information or concealment of truth in the application for income support, for the purpose of gaining material benefit to himself or to a third party, the provisions of Article 22 of n. 1599/1986 (A' 75).
9. Applications must be submitted from 1 September to 30 October each year.
10. Especially the beneficiaries of the income support of the year 2019, who have not already submitted a relevant application pursuant to no. 10643/359/4.3.2020 ministerial decision (B ' 779), as amended by no. Δ11 / οικ. 20110/692/25.5.2020 Ministerial Decision (B ' 2077), submit their application electronically in the application of OPEKA., in accordance with the provisions hereof. This electronic application is the one-time electronic application, in accordance with paragraph 3 and submitted by 31.8.2020.
The pending applications for the income support of the year submitted until the publication of this 2019 are processed through the electronic application of OPEKA., after registration of the required data of the applicants in this application by the authorized users of the competent Citizens' Service Centers, the data to be registered are taken from the submitted applications. The beneficiaries of the previous paragraph, if they meet the conditions for the granting of income support for the year 2020, must submit a relevant application in the electronic application of OPEKA. according to par. 1, within the deadline of par. 9, and if they are considered beneficiaries, their application for the year 2020 recommends the one-time electronic application, in accordance with paragraph 3.