From the 4 January 2021 Business Grant Applications to Supply Outdoor Radiators Begin. The process will take until 4 Of March. The total public expenditure of the action of this call, amounts to 60 million. euro and is distributed indicatively in 50 million. for small and medium - sized enterprises and 10 millions of euros for large companies. Beneficiary role within the meaning of the article 2 par. 10α του καν. 1303/2013 undertakes the EFEPAE.
Recipients of the aid, namely companies that may receive public funding under this Action, are the Catering Companies, regardless of their legal form, operating legally in the country. The eligible KAD in which the company to be supported must operate are::
– 56.10 : Restaurant and mobile catering service activities Includes all KAD of the subcategory 56.10
– 56.29.20 : Canteen services All KAD of the subcategory are included 56.29.20
– 56.30 : Beverage supply activities Includes all KAD of the subcategory 56.30
Basic conditions for participation
The basic conditions of participation of the companies that apply, are the following:
– Be active in the eligible areas of activity (ΚΑΔ) referred to in Chapter 5 "ELIGIBLE AREAS OF ACTIVITY" of this Invitation
– There should be no reasons for exclusion of par. 1 of the article 40 of n. 4488/2017 (Α΄137) (imposition of fines for violations of labor law)
– Do not have a pending warrant for recovery of previous illegal and incompatible state aid based on an EU or WEU decision.
– To meet the conditions of application of Reg. 1407/2013, as listed in ANNEX VI to this Invitation.
Foreign companies do not have the right to submit a proposal, as well as the subsidiaries of Public Organizations.
1. Public funding covers outdoor radiators of any type (LPG, electrically, natural gas, infrared panels, halogen or other), autonomously / individually, or a piece of mobile equipment with a built-in outdoor radiator, which are / were new and unused at the time of purchase.
2. The Action provides for the subsidy of the supply of one radiator per ten (10) square meters (sq.m.) legally licensed outdoor space and those granted in any way by other bodies (Municipalities, Port Funds, EOT etc.), as well as those granted on the basis of an application submitted by the potential recipient of the aid under Article 65 of law 4688/20120 and up to 100 euros for each radiator without VAT. In case the number of sq.m.. does not justify an integer number of radiators, the amount of the grant is calculated by the next integer number of radiators.
3. Supply of radiators carried out by 01.02.2020 and thereafter before submitting the funding application, covered by the Action, provided that the recipient of the aid had at least one active KAD in accordance with Chapter 5 of this,at the date of supply and still has it at the date of submission of its application for financing.
4. The maximum amount of aid that a company can receive for a restaurant is five thousand euros (5.000 €).
5. The total amount of public funding that each company can receive (at the level of "single enterprise") from any aid received or will be received under the Regulation 1407/2013 in the last three years, including this Action, calculated on a rolling basis, may not exceed 200.000 euro.
Procedure Application for Funding
The Funding Application is submitted electronically to the address https://heatingdevices.mindev.gov.gr
The invitation will remain open from the 4th .01.2021 and time 15.00 until the 4th .03.2021 time 17:00.
See here the entire submission manual