In the extension of airline instructions (Notams) until Friday 6 and on Sunday 8 November 2020, Civil Aviation Authority aims to protect passengers and citizens from the coronavirus pandemic.
- An extension is announced until midnight on Friday 6 November 2020, aviation directives concerning passenger flight restrictions, from and to Kozani "Filippos" and Kastoria "Aristotelis" airports.
- The air instructions concerning suspension of flights between Greece and Turkey and between Greece and its region Catalonia in Spain, until 8/11/2020 at midnight.
- The aviation directive is extended, until 8/11/20, which provides that all flights to and from Greece, from Albania and Northern Macedonia, will be held only at DAA "Eleftherios Venizelos".
- also, extended until Sunday 8 November 2020 the notam which provides that those traveling to Greece by air from Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary, Poland, Czech republic, United Arab Emirates, Malta, Belgium, Spain, Albania and Northern Macedonia, (in total 11 Countries), will enter our country only with a negative COVID-1 test9 which will have been conducted by 72 hours before their arrival, while they will also undergo sampling tests, in accordance with the instructions of the Civil Protection and EODY.
- At the same time, the aviation directive is being extended, until 8/11/2020, which provides ban on entry to the country of non-European citizens (Not US Citizens). Citizens and permanent residents of the following notaries are excluded from this note: 9 countries: Singapore, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Rwanda, South Korea, Thailand, Uruguay and the United Arab Emirates, who will undergo sampling tests upon arrival in Greece. In relation to the pre-existing airline directive that is being extended, Singapore has been added to the list of exceptions and in addition to the list of exceptions for flights we accept, entered Canada, Georgia and Tunisia.
- Regarding the aviation directive for permanent residents from Israel also extended to 8 November at midnight and predicts that those traveling to Greece by air from Israel will enter our country only with a negative COVID-19 test which will have been performed by the PCR method until 72 hours before their arrival. also, the permanent residents of Israel who come to Greece, will retake sampling tests for covid-19, while the entrance ceiling remains 10.000 travelers per week from Israel to all airports in Greece.
- Extension until 8 November 2020 also announced for the aviation directive for Russia (permanent residents), which provides entry only with a negative COVID-19 test, which will have been performed by the PCR method until 72 hours before their arrival at Athens airports, Thessaloniki and Heraklion, as well as a ceiling 500 passengers per week. In each case, the permanent residents of Russia who come to Greece, will also be resubmitted for sampling tests for covid-19.
- End, the Civil Aviation Authority (ΥΠΑ) also informs about the extension until 8/11/2020 of the mandatory completion of the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) to the e-mail address of all passengers of international flights to Greece.
For airline instructions, the exceptions apply as they are from the pre-existing notam. Greek repatriation programs are also excluded.