The submission of applications by the beneficiaries that will be done through the Single Digital Portal of the Greek State gov.gr with the TAXISnet passwords on the tab WORK AND INSURANCE / UNEMPLOYMENT / SPECIAL SEASONAL AID or via KEP will start immediately.
For those beneficiaries, the submission of a relevant supporting document is required, which can not be sought ex officio by the Service (such as a certificate of application for the renewal of the residence permit of third-country nationals, license to practice for lifting operators & excavation equipment, certificate of the relevant professional association for musicians and certificate of the relevant authority for the proof of place of residence for the emery miners of Naxos), Beneficiaries have the opportunity to attach the relevant supporting documents electronically upon submission of the application.
In case they are not attached electronically when submitting the application, Beneficiaries must submit them immediately and in any case before the relevant decision is issued, to the competent Service.
Beneficiaries owe n’ carefully capture the VAT number, the AMA and their deposit account number (individual or public), in the form of IVAN, of any commercial bank operating in Greece, including the Deposits Fund & Loans, with the first beneficiary being the first beneficiary. The payment of the allowance to the beneficiaries will be done by crediting the account they will have declared in the Electronic Application - Responsible Declaration
Beneficiaries of the special seasonal allowance are the people who provide the work in Greece, as long as they are subject to the compulsory EFKA insurance and practice one of the following professions.
Specifically, the professions:
- lime maker,
- resin collector,
- tobacco worker,
- musician – member of the relevant professional association,
- employee of a shipbuilding and repair zone,
- excavator operator, forklifts, road construction, drilling machines,
- film and television technician operator and assistant cinema operator,
- cinema and theater controller,
- cinema and theater treasurer,
- salaried tourism and food industry,
- emery worker,
- the profession of theatrical theater – cinema
- of the dancer – member of the relevant sectoral or co-professional associations, as well as his
- technician employed in live audiovisual events – member of the relevant sectoral or co-professional associations.
Compulsory EFKA insurance (former IKA - ETAM), when they provide their work to companies based in Greece and activities in one or more countries - members of the European Union.
Retirees, who have applied for a pension up to 10/9/2020, which in the year 2019 practiced one of the above professions and are eligible for the year allowance 2020, are entitled to the seasonal allowance as long as the amount of the pension they receive (main and auxiliary) is less than the amount of 495,75 € (Decision of the Board of OAED 2712/63/3-10-2017).
Amount of allowance
1. The amount of the special seasonal aid, in order for builders, defined in 70% 37 times the current unskilled wage.
2. The amount of the special seasonal emery aid is defined in 70% 50 times the current unskilled wage.
3. The amount of the special seasonal allowance for the professions of foresters - resin collectors, tobacco workers, pottery-ceramics-bricklayers and shipbuilding zone employees is defined in 70% 35 times the current unskilled worker.
4. The amount of the special seasonal aid for the professions of musicians-singers, actors, shoemakers, operators-assistants of mobile operators, theater auditors – κιν / φου, cashiers - theater, mobile techniques & television, movie theater passengers, operators of excavators, road construction machinery, etc. and employees of the tourism and food industry, dancers – members of the relevant sectoral or co-professional associations, as well as technicians working in live audiovisual events, members of the relevant sectoral or co-professional associations, defined in 70% 25 times the current unskilled worker. (Wage of unskilled worker 29,04 €)
Table by category with the height of the aid.
SECTOR CONDITIONS Wages
2020 HOW MUCH IN EUROS
- Builders, Quarries, Lime makers 95-210 752,14
- Pottery, Bricklayers, Potters 50-210 711,48
- Foresters – Resin collectors 50-240 711,48
- Tobacco workers 50-210 711,48
- Musicians – members of the relevant professional association 50-210 508,20
- Shoemakers 50-210 508,20
- Employees of shipbuilding and repair zone 50-230 711,48
- Excavator operators, forklifts, road construction, drilling machines 70-210 508,20
- Actors 50-210 508,20
- Cinema technicians & television 50-210 508,20
- Cinema operators and assistants 50-210 508,20
- Cinema controllers & theater 50-210 508,20
- Movie Cashiers & theater 50-210 508,20
- Tourist employees & food industry 75 and not above 50 from 1/10 -31/12 508,20
- Emery workers 50-240 1.016,40
- Theater travelers & cinema 50-210 508,20
- Dancers – members of the relevant sectoral or co-professional associations 50-210 508,20
- Technicians working on live audiovisual events – members of the relevant sectoral or co-professional associations 50-210 508,20.