As it is known, η Δημοτική Επιχείρηση Ύδρευσης και Αποχέτευσης Κοζάνης αξιοποιώντας τις δυνατότητες που παρέχει ο Νόμος 4483/31-7-17 (Government Gazette A ' 107) for the settlement of consumer debts to DEYA, with the sub’ no. 145/2017 decision of the Board. έδωσε τη δυνατότητα στους καταναλωτές που έχουν οφειλές προς αυτή να τις ρυθμίσουν σύμφωνα με τους παρακάτω όρους και προϋποθέσεις:
1) The arrangement is made at the request of the interested party to the competent financial service until 30/11/17, and concerns debts that will have been certified up to 30/9/17, the debtors are entitled to a percentage exemption from the ones according to K.. E. D. E. surcharges and overdue interest, as below:
a) if paid in a lump sum, with a one hundred percent exemption (100%),
b) if paid in two (2) up to twenty-four (24) doses, with an exemption of eighty percent (80%),
c) if they are paid in twenty-five (25) up to forty-eight (48) doses, with an exemption of seventy percent (70%)
d) if they are paid in forty-nine (49) up to seventy-two (72) doses, with a sixty percent exemption (60%),
e)if they are paid in seventy-three (73) up to one hundred (100) doses, with a fifty percent exemption (50%).
2) In the paragraph setting 1 they can, also include debts that at the date of submission of the application have been subject to prior arrangement or facility of partial payment, which is in force, with loss of the benefits of the previous arrangement and without their inclusion entailing a refund of amounts paid.
3) The regulation is granted by a decision issued by the competent bodies of the paragraph 2 of the article 170 of the Code of Municipalities and Communities.
4) The installments are monthly and equal except for the last one which may be less than the rest. Each dose except the last can not be less than twenty (20) euro.
5) The regulated debt is repaid in a lump sum or the first installment is paid within three (3) working days from the day of submission of the application for inclusion in the regulation, otherwise the application is deemed not to have been submitted. The next installments are paid by the last working day of the respective month, without special notice of the debtor.
6) The delay in payment of an installment implies its charge with a monthly increase 5% on the amount of the installment from the next day that it had to be paid.
7) If the debtor, at any stage of the adjustment, repay the remaining installments of the settled debts in a lump sum, exemption is provided as a percentage of the remaining amount of overdue surcharges and fines, equal to what corresponds to the number of monthly installments that is finally formed, with a corresponding amendment of the decision of the competent body of the paragraph 4.
8)Limitation of debts, for which an application for inclusion in the regulation is submitted, suspended from the date of submission of this application and for the entire period covered by the regulation, regardless of the payment of any amount and is not completed before one expires (1) year from the date of payment of this last installment.
9) Persons responsible, together with the debtor for the payment of part of the debt can be subject to regulation only for this part.
10) Debt settlement is abolished, resulting in the mandatory immediate payment of the debt balance, in accordance with the data of the original certificate and the immediate pursuit of its recovery with all the measures provided by the current legislation, εάν ο οφειλέτης δεν καταβάλλει τρεις (3) consecutive installments or delay the payment of the last installment for a period of more than three (3) months.
Οι αιτήσεις υποβάλλονται στα γραφεία της ΔΕΥΑΚ, 2the km E.O.. Kozani- Thessaloniki.
Information on the phones: 2461051500, 2461051513, 2461051517