The two martyrdom villages of p. Municipality of Kamvounia, the Deputy Regional Governor of Kozani, Grigoris Tsioumaris, visited to see on the spot the problems of the local communities for actions and projects from the PE.. Kozani that were launched and will be planned in the future.
In the Micro Swamp
Mr.. Tsioumaris accompanied by the experienced and active President of t.k.. Maria Vetta visited:
- The Prophet Elias located at the highest point of the area, and as a natural "balcony" offers endless panoramic views to them 5 neighboring Prefectures and in which the villagers have taken care to tidy up and build the necessary facilities and infrastructure for enjoyable stays on holidays and weekends.
- The area of the global natural phenomenon of Bukhari, which despite the excellent and promising intervention for tourism development of the past has fallen into a state of abandonment and efforts are being made by the Municipality of Serbia with funding from the Region to upgrade the walking path and promote Geopark. .
- The road that connects Bouharia with Profitis Ilias and could be improved with a two-way connection for additional tourist traffic.
- The provincial road Mikrovaltos - Livaderos for digging ditches and maintenance to avoid frost that forms in winter endangering the passing vehicles and their passengers.
- The open ditch just next to the edge of the National Road Mikrovaltos - Tranovaltos which is also a serious danger to passing vehicles.
- The side roads that lead to crops and make it difficult for agricultural vehicles to pass due to chronic damage.
The Deputy Regional Governor and the President renewed their meeting directly in the building of the PE.. Kozani where, in the presence of the competent services, will try to solve the problems that fall within their responsibilities.
With my friend and acquaintance "from the past" at T.E.D.. Kozani, former Mayor of Kamvounia and current President of Tranovaltos, Achilles Dovoli, the Deputy Regional Governor of Kozani, had the opportunity to visit mainly external routes of the community such as:
- The route to the chapel of Ag. Friday where with its decision the Regional Council decided to improve the road with various interventions and small technical projects for great relief of growers and visitors.
- The chapel of Ag. Friday in the area of the former Vogopetra where with collective and personal work Mr.. Dovolis formed a beautiful and at the same time organized place of pilgrimage recreation gathering many visitors .
- The ruins of the School and the Church of Vogopetra that was set on fire in 1943 by the Germans and who still remained "standing" reminiscent of the sad atrocities of the conquerors and the martyrdom of the inhabitants of the area.
- The routes to Livadero but also to the Geopark in Boucharia, greatly increasing the walking routes and the tourist options for the development of the area.
- The 3 streams that are in a marginal and dangerous condition and are to be cleaned with the promising master plan in the coming months.
- The route to I.. Monastery of Panagia in Zidani, both from Tranovalto and Mikrovalto, Roads require asphalt due to the large number of pilgrims who pass daily by neighboring local communities.
- The marble areas where they already run 2 Funding from the Local Resource for the improvement of facilities and landscaping.
Finally, Mr.. Dovolis asked Mr.. Tsioumari the land reclamation of the cultivated areas.
Mr.. Tsioumaris reminded Mr.. Dovoli the large contract of road construction that was suggested and approved by the Regional Council that includes a large part of the area up to Elati, while he promised that he will soon examine with the competent Services for the requests that can be satisfied.