The Administration of the General Hospital of Ptolemaida "BODOSAKIO", pursuant to :
a) Υπ΄αριθμ Δ1α / ΓΠ.οικ.58531 / 25-09-2021 ΚΥΑ (ΦΕΚ 4441τ΄Β)
b) Sub-house number. 53634/01-09-2020 document of the General Secretariat of Health Services
informs you of the new instructions concerning the arrival of patients and attendants at the hospital.
As far as patients are concerned :
- Patients who come to the Regular Outpatient Clinics of the hospital for examination are not subject to laboratory testing for covid-19.
- However, patients who come to the Regular Outpatient Clinics of the hospital for an invasive examination or for an examination that may cause an aerosol are subjected to a laboratory test using rapid antigen tests. (rapid test) within forty-eight (48) hours before the examination.
As for the escorts :
- Escorts of patients in the Regular Outpatient Clinics (TEI) and / or Afternoon Clinics that are unvaccinated or non-sick are subject to laboratory testing using rapid antigen tests (rapid test) within forty-eight (48) hours before admission to the Hospital.
Escorts attending the Emergency Department are exempted from the above obligation. (ICT).
- As far as the attendants of hospitalized patients are concerned, the restriction on one continues to exist (1) person per patient.
- The patient's patient who has been fully vaccinated or has been ill for the last six months undergoes a laboratory test using rapid antigen tests. (rapid test) within forty-eight (48) hours before admission to the Hospital.
- The attendant of the hospitalized patient who is unvaccinated or non-vaccinated is subject to laboratory testing by the method (PCR) within forty-eight (48) hours before admission to the Hospital.
- The relevant certificates will be checked before entering the hospital