OAED will announce two new programs in December for 12.000 while in total they will be announced in the coming months 8 programs for approx 44.000 unemployed.
The planning of the OAED administration includes the implementation of programs for young people up to 29 years, gaining work experience for the general young unemployed population, but also in targeted industries that are at the forefront of the new era such as the digital economy.
Special programs are designed for graduates, for women, for special groups facing significant obstacles to their reintegration into the labor market. The process of coupling the unemployed and companies is being redesigned, through the upgrading of employment counselors for the unemployed and employers.
Two new programs are expected to be announced next month 12.000 unemployed which concern :
-Co-financed program 7.000 jobs for the unemployed 30 years and over in the Regions of Eastern Macedonia, Thrace, Central Macedonia, Epirus, Thessaly and Western Greece, duration 12 months with a subsidy 75% of wage and non-wage costs up to 700 euros per month,
-Co-financed program 5.000 unemployed 18-29 years of work experience in the digital economy, duration 6 months, with a net salary 550 euros for 22 days a month and 6 hours a day.
At the same time, OAED is planning new programs for the creation of new jobs, which will now be implemented based on market needs. Thus, the remaining six programs will be finalized in the second year depending on the conditions prevailing in the labor market due to the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic..
With the advent of the new year, a new set of training programs will follow, which will be evaluated and will offer a real upgrade of employees' skills, in order to receive the financial support provided. Guide to the implementation of such targeted training programs with providers, is the program implemented by OAED in collaboration with Google, on digital skills and digital marketing.
At the same time they remain active 7 employment programs for private and public sector recruitment 38.600 unemployed from 18 to 67 years with salary subsidy rates and insurance contributions from 60 until 100%.
It's about :
1. Labor Market Reintegration Checks Program with 9.200 new job positions, duration 12 months with minimal gross earnings 830 for subsidized unemployed who turn their unemployment benefit into a "reintegration check into the labor market". The subsidy amounts to 80% of monthly salary and non-salary costs up to 830 euros per month.
2. Employment Program for the Long-Term Unemployed 55-67 years with new jobs in NPDD, public enterprises, as well as companies of the Municipalities and the Regions, duration 12 months with the possibility of extension for additional 12 months. The subsidy amounts to 75% of monthly salary and non-salary costs up to 750 euros per month.
3. Unemployment Program 18-29 years with 8.000 new job positions, duration 12 months. The subsidy amounts to 75% of monthly salary and non-salary costs up to 750 euros per month.
4. Employment Program for Unemployed Graduates up to 39 years with 5.200 new job positions, duration 15 months, in the following sectors: 1) Energy, 2) Biology and Health - Medicines, 3) Environment and Sustainable Development - Climate Change, 4) civilization, Tourism, Cultural and Creative Industries, 5) Scientific Research and Development, 6) Manufacturing - Industry, 7) Information and Communication Technologies, 8) Materials - Constructions and 9) Transport and Supply Chain (Logistics). The subsidy for the unemployed amounts to 60% of monthly salary and non-salary costs up to 800 euros per month.
5. Employment Program for Unemployed Graduates 22-29 years with 3.500 new job positions, duration 10 months. The subsidy amounts to 75% of monthly salary and non-salary costs up to 750 euros per month.
6. Unemployed Professional Experience Acquisition Program 18-30 years with 3.000 new jobs in the Regions of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace, North Aegean, Thessaly and Central Greece, duration 7 months. OAED will pay a monthly compensation equal to the legal minimum wage of 650 euro (with full insurance contributions), as well as the proportion of holiday gifts and leave allowance.
7. Employment Program for the Unemployed from Vulnerable Social Groups with 1.200 new job positions, duration 12 months with the possibility of extension for additional 12 months. The subsidy amounts to 90% of monthly salary and non-salary costs up to 800 euros per month.
For the above programs, the conditions for participation have been simplified and the integration procedures have been accelerated., recruitment and payment, while at the end of the grant there are no commitments to retain employees by companies. The subsidy of paid and non-paid costs includes the corresponding Christmas gifts, Easter, private sector allowance.