OAED: On Monday the electronic applications for the new program
On Monday 8 March and time 11:00, The electronic applications of the unemployed for the new program of OAED that will enable 5.000 young unemployed to gain valuable professional experience in digital marketing.
The deadline for submission electronic applications of the unemployed will end on 16 Of March.
The professional experience will last 6 hours a day, 5 days a week for 6 months and OAED will pay the trainees 550 euro monthly net compensation (25 euros per day for 22 days work experience).
As mentioned in a relevant announcement, the action is aimed at registered unemployed, age up to 29 years, who have completed a training program in digital marketing (digital marketing) at least 50 hours and in private companies operating in industries (main or secondary) related to digital marketing or have marketing departments.
Στο επόμενο διάστημα θα ανακοινωθεί η ημερομηνία έναρξης υποβολής των ηλεκτρονικών αιτήσεων των operational.
Businesses, interested in participating, are included in program depending on their staff, as follows
- Businesses with staff up to 3 people - Maximum number of beneficiaries: 2
- Businesses with staff up to 4-9 people - Maximum number of beneficiaries: 3
- Businesses with staff up to 10-19 people - Maximum number of beneficiaries: 4
- Businesses with staff up to 20-30 people - Maximum number of beneficiaries: 6
- Businesses with staff up to 31-50 people - Maximum number of beneficiaries: 10
- Businesses with staff over 50 people - Maximum number of beneficiaries: 25% of employed staff.
THE first season concerns the notice 5.000 positions and, in case not all positions are filled, The next round for the remaining posts will be announced in three months, after the closing date for the submission of applications for participation of the unemployed and businesses of the first cycle.
Prerequisite for the inclusion of an employer in the program is that he has not reduced his staff during one month, before the application date.
The program, whose budget amounts to 16.500.000 euro, συγχρηματοδοτείται από την Ελλάδα και την European Union, through the OP. "Human Resources Development, Education and Lifelong Learning 2014-2020 », funded by the Youth Employment Initiative (PAN).
See the Government Gazette here: