Special allowance 200 euros from OAED for the unemployed. What are the conditions, how to apply, what documents do you need. The beneficiaries in detail.
Special height aid 200 can be received by unemployed people who should not meet the conditions for the regular unemployment benefit of OAED.
Beneficiaries of this amount allowance 2.400 euros are the long-term unemployed of OAED. The special allowance 200 euro per month is granted by the Agency to unemployed persons who have expired 12monthly regular subsidy.
The unemployed must have completed on the date of submission of the relevant application, unemployment period continuously for twelve months and to remain registered in the OAED unemployment registers.
To obtain it, they must be Greek nationals or nationals of European Union member states who are insured against unemployment.. The long-term unemployment benefit relates to ages from 20 until 66 years. As a starting date for the completion of the 20th and 66th year, the date of birth of the beneficiary is considered.
Critical time of subscription of the age limit condition is the time of submission of the application. Beneficiaries are also those who have exhausted a 12-month subsidy even if they received it in installments (i.e.. with suspensions and sequels), and submit the application within the amortization period of two (2) months, from the end of the 12-month regular subsidy.
Regularly subsidized due to continuation under the article 20 of the n.d.. 2961/54, who at the end of the balance of the 12-month subsidy have not completed a period of residence continuously for 12 months in the unemployment registers of OAED, may apply for the long-term unemployment benefit, within the amortization period of two (2) months from the completion of the uninterrupted 12-month stay.
Unemployed persons whose approval decision to grant a regular unemployment subsidy is less than twelve months are not eligible.
The unemployed must have completed on the date of submission of the relevant application, unemployment time continuously for twelve months, remain registered in the OAED unemployment registers.
The annual family income should not exceed 10.000 euro. This income increases against 586,08 euros for each minor child. A minor child is considered to be one who has not completed the 18th year of age.
It is considered as annual family income the total annual taxpayer, real, exempt or taxable in a special way, income from any source with the exception of severance pay of the previous year of exercising the right to tax year of the unemployed, of his wife and minor children.
It is not counted in the annual family income:
- unemployment benefit,
- maternity, as well as
- long-term unemployment benefit (for any administration in the following calendar year) .
For adult single beneficiaries as family income is considered the individual. Application Procedure - Decision Making
Those interested submit, within the amortization period two (2) months after the end of the regular unemployment subsidy, the applications and the necessary supporting documents in the following ways:
- Electronics, through the services of OAED.
The supporting documents
1) Recent Tax Clearance or a copy of a tax return
2) Unemployment card in force
3) Deposit Account Number (IVAN), in which the person concerned must appear as the first beneficiary
Application of the beneficiary to the OAED Service of his place of residence or of his last subsidy
- Certified copy of the income tax return of the previous fiscal year, by any administrative authority or JSC, or a simple photocopy of the above statement, accompanied by the responsible statement of the article 8 of n. 1589/1986, in which the interested party certifies the accuracy of the information declared in it or printing of the above-mentioned clearing note issued through the TAXISNET system, without further formalities or ratification process.
- Responsible Statement of the beneficiary , which is attached to the relevant application, where the following are confirmed: a) that he became aware of the periods of his obligatory appearance at OAED. b) that it undertakes to inform the competent Service of the reasons for the loss of the status of unemployed within eight (8) working days and definitely before the end of the grant month. c) that he became aware that after the removal of the reason for suspension and to continue his subsidy, must be presented to the competent Service of the Agency no later than sixty (60) days from the date of removal of the reason for suspension. d) that he is obliged to respond to any call of the competent Service for his personal appearance within the deadline set by him. e) that he is obliged in case of change of his place of residence or stay, to declare it to the competent Service. f) that all the supporting documents he submits in photocopies are exact photocopies of the originals.
- Valid identity card (identity card, passport etc.)
- Recent certificate of marital status for those who have minor children.
- Official document from which the AMKA will emerge. Duration and amount of the Grant The amount of the allowance is determined in the amount of 200 euro and is granted personally to the beneficiary himself for as long as he is unemployed and in no case beyond 12 months. This allowance is not subject to increases, is personal and is not transferable.
How to apply for the allowance
Those interested submit the applications and the necessary supporting documents in the following ways:
- In person at the competent Services of OAED of their place of residence or of their last employment, if the application is submitted simultaneously with the issuance of the unemployment card. electronics, through e-services.
- For your transition to e-services through the KEP.
The decision is made, either through the individual account in the e-services of OAED, either by the CFR 2 OAED, where the request was made.